1

Naib raised his eyebrows as he noticed the voice was from inside the closet. The mercenary always had a good hearing after all. "Hey. Is there someone inside here?" Naib turned to look at the embalmer waiting for answer.

================================

Emily and Aesop looked at the mercenary. "Of course there's nothing, Naib. There's only Aesop's cloths and things. Its a closet after all." Emily sighed, "Excuse me, I'm going back to my room."

"But I think I heard something befor-"

"Naib, let's go! I'm really hungry!" Aesop quickly changed the topic as he hold the mercenary's hand, slightly pulling him to go downstairs where the kitchen and dining table was. He can't imagine what if they found out about Joseph inside the closet. For now he need to eat quickly because Joseph is still there. Actually he didn't have appetite and doesn't want to eat at all but this is the only excuse to get away. Aesop didn't wear his mask at this moment so his Naib can see his expression easily. Naib could tell its suspicious but nevermind.

Joseph's POV
I sighed, wow that was so close. But now Aesop left me here alone. I stepped out from the closet and look around the room. Yes, I'm alone now and I don't even know when he will come back.

I sat down a chair in front his desk. His room doesn't have much things, but tidy and clean. As expected, I can see lots of makeup stuff here. As I was looking through his makeup stuff which I don't even know what that was, I saw something. A book with pen beside it. Maybe his diary? Reading some pages won't hurt since I'm bored being here alone, right?

5th August
I'm happy and confused at the same time. I should say no to Joseph but why did I accept him?

6th August
I want to meet him.. I want to make sure about my feeling. But honestly I kinda love him I guess..?

7th August
He's not in today's match again. Where did he go? I really want to meet him...

8th August
He's not here again either. Maybe I should join the matches more often since there's a possibility he might appear. What if I miss a match and actually he's there? I'm tired.. But its fine.

9th August
I'm getting worse... More and more.. But he's still not here.

10th August
Please.... Where are you..

The feeling of guilty really hit me hard. The diary only stopped at 11th August but there's no writing there. I only saw some scribble. And the fact that... He actually want to decline me in the first place. Was all of his love a lie? Serves you right, Joseph. You want to peek into his diary and what you get only pain and guilty. Ugh.. I sighed as I slightly closed the book.

Aesop's POV
Naib is really stuffing me with food! I'm not that hungry but ugh whatever. Thanks god now I can finally go back to my room. I wonder what Joseph is doing there. I hope he's fine. I thought as I opened the door and entered my room but suddenly I was pinned to the wall.

"AH!" I winced at the pain because Joseph is being too harsh. I looked up at Joseph, "W-what..?"

Joseph didn't answer me, instead he went straight on my neck and slightly bite a spot. That hurts.. "J-joseph..! You'll leave a mark.."

He keeps sucking and biting the spot roughly without answering me. What's wrong with him? He looks weird and this is too sudden. "Nnh.." I moaned a bit while Joseph still won't stop.

"Joseph.. Talk to me." I touched his face and holds his both cheeks, turning his head a bit to look at me. His face somehow looks gloomy and sad. I don't even know why. He looks really fine before. What did he do when I left this room before?

Joseph still won't talk. His eyes also won't turn to me. He's still looking down on the floor. "Joseph..?"

Joseph suddenly pushed me onto the bed as he nibbled on my neck again. I blushed and tried to push him away only to get another bite from Joseph. Ugh, that hurts. Blood was flowing out from his bite mark as he suck on it and nibbled more. I covered my mouth to hold my moans.

"J-joseph..!" I looked up at him with tears dropping from my eyes. This is too much. He did it without asking me. I didn't even ask for this. Joseph finally snapped back to reality as his eyes widen, looking at me sobbing quietly.

"I'm... I'm sorry.. I'm just so mad with your decision. Sorry, I read your diary and you said you're actually gonna decline me in the first place." Joseph looked away from me in disappointment showed on his face.

"N-no.. Wait, I can explain abou-"

"I don't need any explanation. Its clear that your love towards me isn't honest."

"No, Joseph! Please wait!"

"Forget about me. Goodbye." Joseph gets off from the bed and left my room in rush. I'm shocked and doesn't know what to do. I was still on my bed and froze there. All of this happened too sudden. My mind was completely blank. Joseph won't hear me, he just cut me off everytime I want to explain. I actually love him with all my hearts. I was unsure and scared at first that's why I thought declining him.

Would he listen to me if I meet him next time? More importantly, did he hate me now..? I touched the marks on my neck as I flinched a bit with the pain. Its still wet with his saliva and blood mixed together.

My heart ache. I finally meet him today but I lost him again.

"Forget about me. Goodbye."

The words repeated in my mind as I hugs my pillow tightly. I need to sleep.. I hope all of this was only a dream.

Time skip brought to you by Aesop's mask

Eli's POV
Its still early in the morning and I haven't seen Aesop for a while. Now I was in front of his room. I was thinking about apologize to him and invite him to breakfast together. Taking a deep breath, I knocked the door waiting for him to open the door. 5 minutes passed and nothing happened.

I twisted the door knob and entered his room since I'm tired of waiting. As expected, he's still sleeping. I walked closer to his bed and slightly shakes his body a bit to wake him up. "Hey Aesop. Wake up-"

My eyes locked on one spot. His neck. There's two bite marks. Now that I noticed it, there's actually some drops of dried blood stained on his bed! Is there a vampire here?!

============================