Epilogue

Boss wife, this is the life of Neil. He was a brilliant Inspector, undercover cop, but now he is a houseman.

Yes, a houseman! After all Avni is in a higher ranked position, while he could never give his exam for the next level. 

Neil was upset, "kiya sapne dehke the aur kiya mila {what dreams I had and what I got}!" He pouts visibly, when something hit his face.

Neil shakes, "yuck!" He smelled it and felt the thick liquid content on his face, almost vomiting.

"Veer?" The authority in her voice made him look at his mother, he was smiling looking at her.

Boss Baby, yes, the little son of Avneil. Prince of his mother's heart and king of the house.

Neil is just a sidekick of the dream team.

"Don't throw with food, it's not good. My baby." She pecks his cheek and pinches the other one.

Veer was laughing, while Neil was watching, jealous. What the hell! I cook, wash, clean and everything else I do, she is ignoring me and since he came he become the badshah {King} I'm Neil Khanna the man of the house. He stood up in anger, "Avni!"

Avni and Veer looked at him, "bolo {Say}!" She said annoyed.

Neil gulps his fear down, "I'm your husband!"

"I know I asked you to marry me. After all I proposed you not the conventional way man asked woman. No, I did it in my way." She was proud on herself and smirked looking at him, "after all I had the guts, were you thinking I wouldn't have asked you?"

"Meri kahan aisi kismaat {I'm unfortunate}."

"What?!" Avni shouts, which makes Veer scared.

*Woaan!* he starts to cry in her arms.

Avni kisses his little red nose, "no, good boys don't cry. Just look at your papa. He hadn't cried for so long."

"I never cried!"

"Uff Neil do you want me to remind you of it?" She smirks mischievously, "I for sure remind you, how you cried while getting married to me. Remember when you left your house and entered mine? After all it was your Vidaai {Werfall}."

Neil sat back on his seat and cried, "haan us din ke baat main roz rohya, lekin tere samne nahi {After that day I cried daily, but never in front of you}!"

"Why? Are you unhappy with me or with our son?"

Neil shook his head, "no, these tears are not if depression or sadness, these are from happiness. I love you Avni and I love our child. If the destiny decided to kill us then it would be you first as you are the cop not me anymore. So, I'm very happy," he stood up with a smile on his face and the fake tears vanished in seconds.

"Neil!"

*asjeyiokjjdashjn!!!! Ufsaeyuiooi!!!!* Veer was angry too on Neil. He cuddles with his mother, who was kissing his head continuously ignoring Neil.

Neil pouts, "I think my son understood my idea. Uff when she will give me some attention?!"

"Papa why you always care for her?!"

Neil looked to his right, "Bani my Rani. Because I love you the most, if I won't show my fake care on them they will get to know and take you away. Can't take this risk." He lifts her, "my Jaan, give me a kiss."

Bani their first child and the pride of her father, just 6 years old but the most independent girl in the house and the most caring one.

"Now school time." She said and Neil put her down, "get your bag now."

"Avni come I will drop you, this little devil. I mean angel will be with me." Neil gave him a glare, but Veer ignored it. He was busy in playing with his mothers blouse button.

Even I want to play there, but after this result I don't think it's a good idea. Leave it, protection comes first. Waise bhi abaadi bhar rahi hai {the population is increasing}.

"I'm ready."

"Aww my princess, come I will drop you." Avni took her hand, "I have a day off, I will pick you up later. Your papa will clean the mess."

"It's a mommy Babu day!" She said to Veer, who was the happiest.

Bani smiles, "it rarely happens that you drop me. Okay bye bye daddy. And don't forget my clothes. They need to be washed." She ordered, she did it like Avni.

Daughter like mother, his heart broke in pieces... but he was the happiest man.

Avni turns, "idiot don't you want to be with us? It's national holiday come."

Bani laughs, "we fooled you!"

Neil smiles, he immediately ran to them, a back hug for Avni and a kiss for Veer. He took Bani's hand and they left for a family day hand in hand...

Happy End!