Undercover Love #11

Hi

Yes believe it the next update

Recap; Vid called Neil to be his bodyguard. This was disliked by Balu.

Now a few days later Neil has got a new post as Vid's 'right' hand. Which made Balu angry n jealous.

Balu come to Vid. "Vid we need to talk!". Vid didn't paid any attention to him he was getting ready for his 'date' with Avni.

Balu made an angry face. "Vid this is all abt Neev there is something fishy! I'm sure he is playing a game with us!".

Vid looked at him. "Balu Balu Balu What is wrong with u? What has Neev done to u that u r so angry on him?". Vid come n places his hand on Balu's shoulder. "He is a gud guy! I mean bad guy who works very gud! There is nothing. It's just ur imagination!". Vid turns again n made the last adjustments on him.

Balu fumes even more. U once trusted me blindly n now u r on this Neev side just because he saved U from Avni on her birthday what else has he done to u? That u consider him more loyal than me?. Vid u will pay for ur blind trust.

Balu left the room n Vid comes out completely changed in suit n boot

Avni was fuming in anger. "Y do I have to go on a date with him?!". She was trying not to shout as she knew the other's could listen to them.

Neil tries to explain her. "Uff Avni it's for the mission.. somehow also a little bit of my revenge for the birthday trash!".

Avni shook her head. "No Neil, I don't want to go with him! He is ugly, a fatso n he smells bad!".

Neil come closer. "Wah u count all ur qualities which r matching to his! Ali what a dream couple!".

Ali was holding his stomach to control his laugh n pain. "Stop this yaar or she will eat ur with her crocodile teeth's!". 🐊.

*hahahahahahahahaha*

Avni was fuming in anger she throw a vase on them but both duck on time. "Have u gone mad? U said u will do everything for the success of the mission. I become his right hand n that too bcz of this idea to get u close to him. As soon as u r closer we will find a way of his destruction!". He hold her arm tight.

Avni nods. "Fine! Get out I need to change! I can't like this!". She points on herself as she was wearing a shirt n jeans. She was looking dull.

Ali looked at her. "Avni it's okay!".

Neil shook his head. "Have u gone mad they r going out for a date... she needs to look hot n somehow sexy but both is difficult we need to help her. She is a helpless case!". Avni glares at him as if she could kill him any moment.

NeLi checked her cupboard n took out some dresses of her. After many tries they boys accept the last one.

But then Ali looked at Neil. "Bhai get ready right hand will be there too!". Neil looked at him. "Shit yaar I don't have a suit for a date!".
They left the room of Avni n enters their room. "Oh shit yaar look Neil a suit for U!". Ali looked at him. Neil nods. He took the suit n wear it.

Soon Avnil come out of their respective rooms.

Avni couldn't believe her eyes....

Neil was standing next to Vid but the look he was wearing was breathtaking.

Ali come to Avni. "Ma'am please ur purse!". Avni was lost for a moment, but Ali smirks. "What happened is he that sexy that u forget urself?". Avni felt caught she took her purse n hooked into Vid's arm. "Shall we?". She asked with a cute smile.

Vid smirks. "Sure! Neev u will drive us!". He gave him the car key n they left...

U Want to know how they look... 👇

They reached at the club n Neil was waiting in the car

They reached at the club n Neil was waiting in the car. Avni was so bored as Vid was only talking abt himself not asking her abt her day or herself. Most of the time he was talking abt his gud look n power as well as of his connections he has with the bad guys of the underworld.

Avni was lost in Neil... 😱. Uff where he has put me in? I hate him for that. This Vid has no knowledge how to talk to a woman. He is selfish n arrogant n he stinks. Uff doesn't he know to take a bath? I woo kill Neil for that..

Neil who was waiting starts to sneeze.. 🤧 Avni I'm sure u must be cursing me. But u know that is my little revenge on u! Hehe!

The date took an end n They drove home. "Vid Saab how was the date?". Neil asked mischievously. Avni was burning in anger. "A little bit... Uhm one sided. U know I was talking n she was listening!". Neil laughs. "Means role reverse! Normally the woman talks n the me listened but here it's different it's okay after all u r Vidyuth!. The king of the underworld. U must be busy in praising urself that u forget to praise her, right?!".

Avni was suppressing her laugh as he caught Vid who will definitely kill Neil for his stupid comment.... but nothing like this.

Vid laughs. "Oh shit, that was my mistake. And I was thinking her tongue got cut. U r right I should have asked her more instead of talking! Next time, don't worry Neev. I will do it correct!".

Avni looked at him shocked. What the hell!!!!

___

She missed him but only to curse him 🤣

Please comment and vote