Undercover Love #16

Hi

Recap: They got the order to meet the prosecutor Shruthi Kapoor.

Avni was looking at her, "why you called us together? Isn't it better to take our statement separately just to be sure we haven't spoken about it or mixed up out statement?"

Shruthi smiles, "Avni you are always right, you have the best quote of arresting and the knowledge how to behave in front of the judge. I had asked for you because you might be able to help me in train them."

Avni smirked, "oh you need help, well then I'm ready. You tell me what I have to do I will do it." She looked devilish to them.

Neil and Ali were confused, "what is going on in her mind? She thinks she can handle us? Has she forgot how I, Neil Khanna, rescued her from Vid, the don?" Neil said and Ali nodded to him.

"Haan and she is forgetting that I come without informing my boss about this unauthorised mission. I could have been suspended, but madam ji is only thinking of her own record." Ali said a little bit pissed about the whole situation. I want to see them together, maybe this can happen if I will get this advocate on my side. Yes, I have the idea for it.

"Miss Kapoor, if you don't mind may I asked for the help of a pro? I don't need the help of the woman there?" He points on Avni and Neil was shaking his head.

"No man! I don't want her as my teacher. I want the advocate Miss Kapoor." Neil said in frustration, because he knows what will happen now.

Avni stood up, "you will learn from me how to behave in a court hearing, what to say, how to answer it's all an art you have to understand and live it."

Neil pouts, he shook his head. Finally I'm gone! Why I had to open my mouth this big? Now she won't leave me until I'm death hearing her stupid advices, following them and what she said, living them. Damn it, doesn't she had other works to do?

Shruthi stood up from her place, "guys please relax. I don't mind it, if you want to separate them. You can show Mr. Neil how it works and I will show it to Mr. Rehman, right?"

Ali nodded, "absolutely right ma'am."

Shruthi smiles, "you don't need to call me Ma'am. Shruthi is enough, even for you Mr, Khanna it's Shruthi!"

Neil stood up to shake her hand again, "then I am Neil for you." Ali too stood up, being a gentleman, "I'm Ali." He too shook her hand again.

Avni was rolling her eyes. These guys are too much, don't they have better things to do than to flirt with her.

Shurthi was happy, "so deal, Avni will teach Neil and I will concentrate on Ali. You can take the small conference room, there." She points on the door at the end of the hall.

Both went out of the room and walked the hallway down, Neil opened the door of the conference room, "wow didn't she said small?"

Avni widen her eyes, "yes, even I remember that."

Both were looking at the conference room, "what will we do here, you are useless

Both were looking at the conference room, "what will we do here, you are useless." Avni said to Neil, "you don't have ideas or any kind of qualities, neither are you productive." She was continuously insulting him.

Neil fumes, "how dare you? What are you saying? You don't know me and besides don't forget that I'm the one who helped you out."

Avni shows her palm, "Please even without your help, I would be out of there. You were just a stepping stone. You just pushed the mission."

Neil hits with the palm on the table, "you will never understand it. You are just mad I wonder how someone can be with you."

Avni was looking at him with an open mouth, "what do you mean, how can someone be with me? I'm the best woman a man could wish for."

Neil laughs, *hahahaha!* "you have qualities? Which are like what?"

Avni looked at him, she was thinking, but nothing was coming. In her anger she pushed him and he falls backwards on the table, "ouch!" He shouts rubbing his back, "Avni!"

Avni comes over him, "you are death!" She shouts and starts to strangle him, he had no idea how to get her out of him.

"Avni!" He was trying to breath, but her grip was strong.

"That is not what I wanted."

Shruthi looked at him, "What do you mean Ali?" Both were looking at the conference room.

How Avneil were fighting with each other.

____

Will Shruthi help?
Will Ali succeed?
What is wrong with Avneil?

Please comment and vote