ᴠ.

THIS CHAPTER ISNT FOLLOWING THE PLOT OF THE SHOW NOR MANGA

you were in the 'bleachers' of the volleyball gym at aoba jousai. you were waiting for karasuno's team so you could say hello to kageyama tobio.

the aoba jousai volleyball team was warming up, and you watched as the boys dived and slid across the gym floor.

you heard the squeak of sneakers and the slam of volleyballs from every direction.

when a different sound entered your ears, your head snapped over and you smiled. you smiled big.

karasuno's team entered the gym and the door slammed behind them. all of them had determined looks on their faces. they were intimidating to anyone who didn't know aoba jousai's team.

you hopped off your bleacher and jumped towards the end of the railing, waving wildly at kageyama.

he noticed you and waved a small wave, whereas hinata's arms were flailing all over the place at you.

you giggled slightly and wished them good luck in your head before taking your seat again.

at the same time, you hoped your school would win the practice game. morally because you attended aoba jousai. plus your small encounter with oikawa tooru the night before had you thinking.

was he really an egotistical butthole?

out of the corner of your eye you saw a ball practically break the gym floor because of how hard it had been thrown down. your eyes widened as you saw who had served it.

"that's practically a spike!" you heard someone yell.

your eyes widened even more as the team captain from karasuno served the ball back to the captain from aoba jousai softly.

it was amusing, slightly at least, and you cracked a smile.
when the game started you were overwhelmed with the tension that came into the air.

aoba jousai's captain and setter was serving first.

he threw the ball in the air and jumped up, biting on his bottom lip as he hit the ball with an incredible force.

you, seriously far away, felt you hair blow back because of the loud bang the ball screamed when it hit the floor.

this guy was insane.