Chapter 27: The Karma and Radio demon

Start from the beginning

Luckily keen made it out earlier and was fine. He got a couple of glass shards stuck in his arm but he's fine. So, they make it there to be in an empty room. Geltahmiin goes out to wander around and Charlie looks in the room with Vaggie.

Geltahmiin was calling out to Stan to try and find him. Though instead of his voice, she heard the sound of a familiar one. It was alastor laughing and walking into the open. He twirled his staff around and looked directly at Geltahmiin.

Alastor: So it seems you've made it darling. Are you prepared for your death?

Geltahmiin: Oh alastor, I think it would be the other way around.

She summoned a row of clones and they charged at alastor. As soon as they started to run they poofed into lotus petals. Alastor's shadows popped them.

Alastor: Keep trying all you want, but you can't get as much as 20 feet in range of me.

He chuckled as Geltahmiin threw a group of white glowing petals at him. Alastor swatted them away like this.

She rolls her eyes and creates a storm around him with petals

She rolls her eyes and creates a storm around him with petals. The glow that emitted from them was the same kind of holy energy from the weapons the exterminators used. Alastor sparks a fire setting them all ablaze and turn to dust.

Geltahmiin grinned and poofed into petals as the real her approaches.

Alastor: I expected that from you.

Geltahmiin: Did you know that just one of my clones has only 25% of my power Al?

Alastor: Who wouldn't?

He turns his staff into a red scythe and taunts her. Geltahmiin shakes her head as the ground beneath them trembles and shakes. Alastor asked in a sarcastic tone, "Oh my, what will happen?"

Geltahmiin looked at her nails and said, "That clone was just buying me time. Time to do this!"

Suddenly, petals erupted from the ground with the same energy flowing from them.

Alastor: Now why didn't you actually try to fight me? That seems like a whussy move from your part Geltahmiin. I would've wanted to do a sword fight with you.

He turns into a shadow and appears behind her. The lotus petals go flying towards him as she says, "Because I only fight fair, when I know my opponent will do the same."

Alastor: But darling, I was gonna fight fair.

Geltahmiin: No. No you weren't. I've seen how you've fought, and you don't fight fairly alastor. Besides, why should I still keep talking to a dead man?

Alastor: What do you mean by that?

Geltahmiin: Look at your hands.

He looks at his palms to see a purple lotus petal stuck in each. He pulled them out to see biohazard symbols on them. Geltahmiin says, "That there is holy venom Alastor."