I quickly put them on, not knowing when he would've come back, and resorted to looking around his room just to have something to do while I waited for him to come back.

I sat on his bed, furrowing my eyebrows when I something on his nightstand caught my attention. I moved closer to it and took it, my heart skipping a beat when I realised what it was.

It was a frame, relatively small, with a drawing inside, that it took me only a couple of seconds to recognise as the sketch I'd drawn of him a couple of months before. I hadn't seen it since the day I'd left it for him, and I'd assumed he'd just hidden it somewhere and forgotten about it. Until then, that is.

I heard the front door open and I quickly put it back on the nightstand before standing up and going into the living room, finding Harry there with a pizza box.

"I got a pizza instead, I hope it's okay" he said when he saw me, and I gave him a nod.

"It's more than fine" I replied going into the kitchen, "there's no way we're eating it on your couch though" I added, and he let out a little laugh, following me.

We decided to open a red wine bottle we found in one of the cabinets of Harry's kitchen, and we kept drinking it even after we were done eating, moving to the couch - to my dismay - and going over the pictures we'd taken on that day between glasses of wine and stolen kisses, choosing the best ones and talking about our ideas for the artworks they could've inspired.

When we finished it was starting to get darker outside, and we went to the kitchen to wash the glasses together. Harry rinsed one of the glasses and filled it with water from a bottle next to the sink, turning to face the counter as he sipped it, and I silently walked towards him, running my hands down his back slowly.

He stilled for an instant and then he turned around, putting the glass down on the counter before capturing my lips in a kiss, catching me by surprise.

I stood on my tiptoes, pulling him closer to me when he made to pull away, my heart rushing wildly into my ribcage as he deepened the kiss, every thought of stopping what we were doing vanishing from our minds. I inadvertently slid my hand under his shirt, grazing his abdomen with my thumb before realising what I was doing and quickly stopping my actions.

"Sorry" I muttered after breaking away from the kiss, my breath quickened, "I know you want to wait."

"Fuck waiting" he murmured against my lips in reply, turning us around and gently pushing me against the counter, letting his hands travel down my lower back as he grazed the skin of my neck with his lips. "Up" he demanded quietly, and I pulled myself up on the piece of furniture, feeling his touch down to my spine when he helped me up.

He pressed his lips against mine again, the taste of the fruity wine still present on his tongue. He moved the tips of his fingers up my back, stopping at my neck and parting from the kiss, a slightly confused look in his green eyes.

"You aren't wearing a bra" he said quietly, his sentence almost coming off as a question, furrowing his eyebrows, and I just shrugged.

"It's uncomfortable" I replied, pulling him towards me and kissing him again, intertwining my fingers with the little curls at the nape of his neck.

I smiled to myself when I felt him shiver against me after I gently tugged at his hair, a so freshly instinctive reaction coming from him. I slid my hand under his grey shirt again, gently pulling it upwards to make him understand what I wanted, and he moved away just enough to be able to take it off, parting my knees and pushing his body against mine again once the fabric found its way to the floor.

I pressed my lips against his bare collarbone, smiling a bit against his skin, the action earning his attention. "You smell like the ocean" I whispered as an explanation, brushing his jawline with my thumb before pulling him towards me again, our lips meeting in a kiss.