"Harry!" I squealed as he lifted me up onto his shoulder and started walking towards the ocean again, "don't-"

I never got to finish the sentence though, because as soon as we were deep enough he threw me in the water.

"Are you kidding me!" I exclaimed as soon as I resurfaced, spluttering a bit, the salty taste of the ocean water on my tongue. "Why?!"

He laughed at the shock on my face, closing the distance between us and giving me a fast kiss. "That's your camera, if I'm getting wet to save it you are too" he replied, and I sighed, tilting my head.

"Fair" I said, kissing him again.

We stayed in the water just a little more and then we went back out, discovering that Violet had taken our discarded clothes and camera and piled them in a corner of the towel.

I sat down on our towel, ignoring my dress because I knew it wouldn't have been the brightest idea to put it on while I was still wet, leaning back on my hands and closing my eyes, smiling a bit when I felt Harry lie down next to me.

I opened my eyes, observing him as he lay next to me on his belly, his eyes closed and his head on his folded arms. Without thinking twice, I opened my bag and took my pencil and notebook, opening it to a new page and starting to draw him.

"Sierra!" Violet said after some time, walking towards me. "Liam said we should be going back, it'll be dinnertime soon and we're a bit away from the city."

"Oh" I replied, realising that I'd been drawing Harry for way longer than I'd thought, the telling detail of my dry hair showing that it'd been at least an hour or two.

I put away my things and put my hand on Harry's shoulder, shaking gently and looking at him as he slowly stirred awake. "We should be going back" I whispered to him before standing up and putting my dress on.

We gathered our things and walked to our cars, Harry and Liam in front and Violet next to me.

"What about we eat out tonight?" She suggested, but I gave her a little shrug.

"I think Harry's a bit tired, I'll ask him and let you know though" I replied apologetically, and she nodded.

We put everything in our cars and said our goodbyes just in case we wouldn't have ended up seeing each other later, and we finally got into the cars.

"Violet asked if we want to eat out tonight" I told Harry as he started driving, and he let out a little sigh.

"I'm exhausted, I was hoping to stay in" he replied and I nodded, writing a quick message to Violet.

After that I pulled out my camera to look at the pictures on it and delete the bad ones and he turned on the radio, music filling the vehicle.

It took some time to get back to Harry's house since many people had decided to take advantage of that beautiful day to get out of the city, and when we got there I too was starting to feel a bit tired.

We looked into his fridge, discovering that there was nothing to cook that wouldn't have taken a considerable amount of time, so Harry decided to go out to buy something while I went to have a shower.

I didn't stay too long under the water, just enough to wash the salty ocean water off my hair and relax my muscles, letting myself linger under the shower jet only for a couple of minutes longer before turning off the water.

I got out and dried myself up quickly with the towel Harry had given me before looking for his hairdryer and doing my hair as well. I stared into my eyes through the mirror, paying attention to any sound coming from outside to make sure Harry hadn't come back already, and then I exited his bathroom, entering his bedroom and finding the clothes he'd took out for me to wear on his bed.