𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.

Start from the beginning

"Age don't mean shit." He waved me off before he jogged down the hallway and I turned around and walked into the classroom as the bell rang.

"Hope he gets wrote up." I mumbled before walking over to the Chromebook cart. I grabbed one and went back to my seat before sitting down and slouching into my seat.

After ten minutes, Tory and Quason came through the door with honeybuns before they both came to the back of the class and sat down. "Y'all are late."

"Time went back an hour we-"

"It went up an hour." Mr. Forbes corrected Quason.

"Ion even pay attention to daylight savings foreal I'm still stuck on the last change." He waved him off, going to sit down.

Mr. Forbes opened his mouth to say something but Ronnie came in and he grabbed a pink slip before holding it out and Ronnie stared at it. "What about it?"

"It's your detention." He stared at him with a straight face. At this point they were just having a staring contest.

"Detention for what? What I do massa?"

"Trespassing." He told him and Ronnie just stood there in awe.

"WHEN I TRESPASS?!" He put his hand on his chest

"WHEN I TRESPASS?!" He put his hand on his chest. "I am a 14 year old young man, do I look like the type to trespass?"

"You don't have to look like the type when we caught you on camera. You broke into the school Tuesday night and stole six chicken sandwiches and a Sunny D out of the cafeteria. You're lucky we didn't expel you." Mr. Forbes said and Ronnie sucked his teeth, snatching the slip.

"Nah look cause them sandwiches be slapping. Like seriously." He said. "But if y'all was gon' give me a detention y'all shoulda expelled me cause who wanna be here?"

"There's a lot of kids that would love this oppurtunity!"

That's a teachers favorite line, like who cares.

"Then give the opportunity to them niggas who want it cause I don't."

"Nigga let's not forget the fact that you're out but you're still on house arrest." Quason mumbled and I just blankly stared at him.

"You spend too much time on TikTok."

"I wake up and get on TikTok, I get ready for bed and get on TikTok, I love TikTok."

(me too no cap 😂😂 just got off.)

"Okay okay just start the video so we can leave out of the class." I told him as he set the timer on the video.