Oprah's Bank Account x Lil Yachty and Drake

Start from the beginning

Wanting to Devour him.

"Now this is my time to do it." He stated. He dived in again, sucking off his lips.

"Wait, wait..what if somebody catch us?" Yachty worried, worried about somebody walking in.

Drake rolled his eyes, locking the door.

"Oh. I didn't even see that..."

♡♡♡

Yachty clothes were off, except for his shirt. He was throbbing, wanting Drake inside of him.

But he was scared, knowing this was his first time. With someone who isn't a female.

"Drake be careful, this my first time..." Yachty whimpered, holding onto his crush.

"I'll go slow..." Drake said, putting lotion on his dick.

"You promise- ahh!" Yachty exclaimed, feeling something inside of him.

"Shh, it's my fingers. Get used to them before I put it in." He kissed Yachty on his forehead, holding him softly.

"That's h-hurts...ah!" Yachty whined, moving his legs.

It hurts his hole but later in became pleasurable. He was moaning softly, and it was enjoying Drake ears.

"Drake I'm ready...."

"You sure...?"

"Yeah, just put inside me. Go slow please." He said quietly.

He watched as Drake positioned himself, seeing that big thang was huge.

"Wait, wait Drake-" He screamed, feeling Drake slowly going inside.

"Shhhhh, I'm sorry baby." Drake brushed Yachty's real hair out the way.

"Why are y-you so b-big..?" He squeaked.

Drake watched how Yachty was taking it like a champ, plus looking good under him.

"C-can you m-move? I'm starting being uncomfortable now." Yachty put a pillow behind him.

Drake went slow, not trying to be rough on him. "You okay Miles?" (Y'all I'm tired of saying Yachty so imma give y'all his real name).

Miles nodded, holding him close. He went faster, hearing the moans from Miles lips.

"D-daddy..." Drake sucked him lips off, jerking him off softly.

"No d-don't do that..." Miles whimpered, feeling his spot get pounded.

"Ah! Drake what's that?"

"I hit your spot, your g-spot."

"What's that?" He tilted his head.

"It's a spot that's brings pleasure to you, craves more sex."

Drake smiled, loving how Miles was being adorable.

"Oh...can you hit again, I kinda like that." He admitted.

Drake wishes his commands hitting it everytime. He rolled his eyes back, feeling Drake going at an animal speed.

"Wait! Wait, ugh!" Now he was bouncing on Drake, taking all 13 inches.

The moans became louder, spilling his seed on Drake's chest.

"I'm sorry..." Miles quietly said, bouncing faster.

His hands went on Miles hips, groaning softly.

"If you do that, I'm gonna bust in you..." Drake stated.

"I want you inside me...I want it all." Miles kissed Drake roughly, feeling a substance go through.

He hopped, feeling a pain from his back. He went to mirror, spreading his cheeks. Drake sneaked up, kissing him softly.

"You should leave, it's got so weird in here." Miles spoke up.

Drake felt hurt when Miles said that but understand his request.

"....Agreed. " Drake said, putting on his boxers and pants.

"Drake I'm sorry for kicking you out like this." Miles said truthfully.

"It's cool. I'll see you next week in Atlanta."

"Whatchu mean?"

"Miles, I'm taking you out for dinner." Drake kissed him again.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I am."

Miles mouth gaped when Drake left, leaving confused all types of ways.