Nature, part I

Keep up to date with the story or any news related to it!

Writer's facebook page: www.facebook.com/ericaaraujocastro

"Nature" Group: www.facebook.com/groups/naturebyericaaraujoecastro/

_________________________________________

Epigraph: "I address myself only to people capable of hearing me out; they will read me without any danger." - by Marquis DeSade

___________________________________________

Nature, according to the dictionary, means someone's character.

That is what some call it. Nature.

Thus, in order to begin my stories, I must call them Nature, as they refer to my own Nature.

Every person is born different from the others: some are born intelligent, some come stupid; there are those who are born in physical fullness and others handicapped.

There are people who are born to obey.

And, obviously: there are some who are born to command, to determine.

To dominate.

That is my true Nature, the very essence of my being, to Dominate.

But, who am I? They call me many names: Wife, Mother, Daughter, Friend – but the one that pleases me the most is used by only a few – actually, two people. That name, unknown to most people around me, is only allowed to the few that have the priviledge to obey me completely.

To them I am just Mistress. Or Domina.

The rest of you can call me Sarah.

Sarah – an ordinary name – even if my life is extraordinary. Maybe not that extraordinary: I have my job teaching singing and piano lessons. I deal with the elite of Belo Horizonte's (1) society – to this day, some families still insist their children learn to play some musical instrument. Piano is not the first choice, unless the family is very wealthy. Especially new rich.

But I am not part of the "elite". I just live with them – and get along very well. After years of teaching their sons and daughters, I have acquired the most valued currency in this part of society: social respect.

Now, you might think: a teacher teaching children and teens? That is dangerous!

Come on, do not be such a fool! I am a Dominant, not a pedophile!

Surely, my students do not know about my most intimate Nature and desires, although, as such an important part of my life, it cannot be totally hidden – why would you think I chose a profession with that much power over others?

Yes, as a teacher, I determine things – always preaching justice, because it is in my character to do so. I always determine what happens. After all, there is no one better than myself to know what is best for those under my supervision.

Obviously, I earn my respect from the results I bring – and there are always new students. My life cannot be compared to those little stories in which the main character is very wealthy and never needs to worry about money. That is not normal life!

As for me, I work to maintain myself, my luxuries and my fantasies. And there are so many fantasies to keep.

I will tell you all about them later on, because first we need to talk. I will give you everything about my life and my Nature.

Some, when reading my words, will feel disgusted. But disgust is nothing but the unveiling of the animal all of us have within ourselves – in spite of centuries of social evolution. And our inner animals are suffocated, occult, hidden – out of sheer convenience at times. And many times for fear of social consequences that freeing the beast may cause.

Others will identify with my words.

But everyone will feel pleasure. Even if in denial. Because pleasure is my domain. My weapon. With it I control minds that bend at my will.

A few will even find their own Nature in my Words: weather it would be to Dominate or to submit. And they will forever thank me for showing them who they really are and what road they should walk to achieve their own happiness.

Who knows? Maybe in time, you will even call me Mistress. Or Domina, it does not matter. I give you the right to choose.

Therefore, you are free. Free to run through my Words or to forget about them.

But, be sure. 

If you choose to continue, be prepared, because you might find yourself in my stories. And you might not like what you see.

(1) Belo Horizonte is one of the largest cities in Brazil being the capital of Minas Gerais, a state well known by its iron ore mining and high industrialization. Nowadays, it has about 2,500,000 inhabitants.