ten years

19/07/20

     It was a warm day. A beautiful summer day were the kids were running in the street. Every passer-by were looking at them smiling, probably remembering their own childhood. But one man wasn't smiling, he was looking down without a single ounce of joy in his eyes.

Ten years...

His hair in front of his eyes he went over everyone, a small tear hanging on the corner of his eye. He wanted to leave as far as possible from these children who constantly reminded him of bad memories.

Ten years

58, 59, 60! Ready or not I'm coming !

His tear finally dropped. He missed him like crazy. He ended up getting the idea that he will never forget him. He tried... so hard. But everything was referring to him. He went up the small alley, passed by the residences and reached a small playground. He then sat behind the slide, and cried...
...Ten minutes
One hour
Two hours
Three hours
Seven hours
An entire day
Four days
Nine month
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ten years...

"WHY DID YOU LET ME DIE ?!"

Yeosang let out a horrified scream and sat on his bed. He was sweating, breathing heavily. San ran in the room and took him in his arm. Both of them sobbing.

- Come on it's already 11:00 am. It's gonna be a beautiful day, said San giving him a little smile.

He went out of the room and Yeosang decided to take a shower and then join the other, but when he was ready to enter the living room he was only greeted by shouts.

-I'm tired stop repeating his name !!

-It was ten years ago ! Learn to control yourself Wooyoung!

-No, it's up to you to drop the affair Mingi! You don't know what we went through ... it's over Seonghwa is dead, DEAD YOU UNDERSTAND!

-Stop ... you don't know what you're talking about ...

- Stop having hope!

- Wooyoung stop it please..., say Yeosang while entering the room.

- I'm sorry Yeosang I didn't know you were here.

- Let's have a good day, reply Mingi, for him.

- Okay...

The seven boys spend the day walking without saying a word to each other, just looking at their own feet. Every year was the same. Every year they wanted to have a good day but it always ended up the same. They soon separate. Yunho Mingi and Wooyoung went to eat an ice cream. Hongjoong got home and San and Jongho went near the beach. But Yeosang wanted to walk alone. Not that he didn't like the company of his friends but this day was different.
He walked during 2 hours. It was nearly 7:00 pm when he reached a small rusty playground. He sat behind the old slide and buried his head in his hands. He didn't knew for how long he was doing it but he slowly straightened his head. He was sure that something was at the edge of the forest in front of him but his tears were blocking his view. He took some time to dry his tears and when he finally saw it, he froze in fear. Three men were at some meters of him at the edge of the forest. Smiling at him sadistically, nearly laughing. Ten years but Yeosang still remembered. It was them. He quickly got up and ran at the opposite way. The sound of footsteps  running behind him made him go even faster. The men behind him were laughing while running. Yeosang reached the main alley where a lot of people were. He felt relived. He looked behind him and saw the three mans still smiling.
One hour later he was back home, safe. But nothing was coming out of his mouth again. He did not tell anyone about what just happened. Keeping everything to him... again.

Tomorrow will be better.

"YEOSANG ! HELP ME !"