Benjamin: Jesus, once again Beep Beep

Bevvy: The Trashmouth is back *eye roll*

Another knock on the door scared the shit out of him before he realized that it was probably just the water he requested. This time, he actually got up to answer and was greeted with the nurse from the front desk smiling up at him. "Hey there, I heard you were in need of some water." There were a few bottles held tightly in his hands, which he graciously accepted. "I also thought that I should tell you we have an official time for your friend's transfer, nine o'clock. I know I said that visiting hours started at ten but since you are his brother-" she paused with a wink. "I think we can make an exception to-"

Richie dropped every bottle of water and pulled her in for a hug, probably startling her but he didn't care. He felt fresh tears running down his face and she relaxed into his hug. Before he could make her uncomfortable he pulled back and quickly wiped his eyes. "Sorry I just- when did Derry get nice people shipped in?"

She laughed, pulling a small package of tissues out of her pocket and offering them to him. "You'd be surprised. It's a different world out there Mr. Tozier." He wasn't sure if her words had a hidden meaning; if she'd heard his confession to Beverly or if she could see right through him, but he just nodded. "Only a few more hours, then I'll come and get you alright?"

For what seemed like the hundredth time, Richie was left alone with his thoughts. He squinted at the clock which read 5:53. He groaned, flopped back down onto the flimsy cot, nearly causing it to collapse. "Eds, you little bastard." He whispered to himself, opening up the tissues and wiping away the tears that threatened to fall down his face. He closed them, images of the deadlights flashing in front of them.

Eddie and Richie. On the couch, laughing. "That's fucking stupid Richie." Eddie shook his head.

"What?" Richie responded in a horrible accent, cackling when Eddie cringed. "You don't like my Madagascarian accent? Well, I am greatly offended! I didn't peg you for a racist Edward."

"What the fuck is a Madagascarian? Is that actually what they call people from Madagascar- you know what, I don't even know why I'm asking you! At this point, I'm just encouraging you to keep acting like an idiot."

Richie watched him complain in awe, surely looking like a fool in love. "Yeah, but I'm your idiot." He grabbed the smaller man's hand in a dramatic display of affection and planted a light kiss on it.

"How unfortunate for me." Eddie scoffed, ripping his hand away with a blush creeping onto his handsome face. "And don't kiss my hand after you called me a racist, gross! You're more racist than me, have you seen your stand up!? And Jesus Christ, never call me Edward in that voice again-"

And then they were kissing. Images of Eddie straddling him and the softness of his lips against Richie's. "Don't call me Jesus Christ ever again." Richie mumbled, pulling strangled laughter from above him. "You're not funny Rich."

Richie shot back up on the cot, ashamed of his visions. "Get your shit together." He hissed at himself. He couldn't be alone in that small dark room anymore, so he grabbed a bottle of water and headed back to the waiting area.

"Mr. Tozier? Is everything alright?" The nurse who brought him the water was back at the desk, looking concerned for a moment. He nodded, sitting in the chair closest to her.

"I'm fine thanks, I just got lonely ya know." He placed the water bottle down and stretched his legs out. "Hoping a pretty girl could keep me company." She laughed, shaking her head. "Honey keep looking. Unless fifty-four, black and overweight is your type."

He gasped, placing a hand over his heart. "How did you know!?"

She laughed hard at that, covering her mouth quickly and looking apologetically at the other people moving through the room and hallway. "I didn't get your name gorgeous." He tried, contorting his body into a position to mimic a "sexy" one.