🧞‍♂️A Friend Like Him🧞‍♀️

Aladdin and Y/n looked at Genie even more shocked and confused as the carpets clapped their tassels at Genie's tiny performance

Aladdin and Y/n looked at Genie even more shocked and confused as the carpets clapped their tassels at Genie's tiny performance. "I'm the best. Yeah. *chuckles* Not enough, huh? I'm kidding you two. Watch this." Genie sent more magic at Abu as Aladdin and Y/n looked at the Genie and their pet monkey as Abu began playing upbeat jazzy music instead on a drum set then Genie began singing out to the beat as well dancing as the magic carpets played with maracas.

Here I go!
Uh! Ooh! Whoo!
Back up! Uh-oh! Watch out! Uh
You both done wound me up!
'Bout to show you two what I'm workin' with, uh!

Genie landed in front of Aladdin and Y/n as he used his magic to make forty thieves surround the twins as the pressed against another back to back before genie appeared on their pressed together shoulders. Genie flew around the twins and began fighting the magic thieves away with great feats of magic with his own arms and legs then Aladdin and Y/n rubbed the lamp together.

Well, Ali Baba, he had them forty thieves
Scheherazade had a thousand tales
But, master and mistress, you're both in luck because up your sleeves
You got a brand of magic never fails
You got some power in your corner now
Heavy ammunition in your camps
You got some punch, pizazz. Yahoo, and how?
All you two gotta do is rub that lamp
And then I'll say.

Mister and Lady, man, what's your names?
Whatever, what will your pleasures be?
Let me take your orders, I'll jot it down
You two ain't never had a friend like me

Aladdin and Y/n were soon placed in a luxurious restaurant scenery as Genie gave them both a menu to which caused Aladdin and Y/n to smile widely even as Genie appeared separately on their shoulders whisper singing before multiple genies surrounded the twins. Aladdin and Y/n exited a carriage as the multiple genies surrounded them with elegant feather fans and held huge trays of baklava in their faces.

Life is your restaurant
And I'm your maitre d'
Come, whisper to me whatever it is you two want
You two ain't never had a friend like me

We pride ourselves on service
You two are the boss, the king and queen, the shah!
Say what you both wish, it's yours! True dish.
How about a little more baklava?

Aladdin and Y/n laughed softly as Genie made two aisles of clothing appear before them as Aladdin took a deep ruby red robe and put it on. Y/n carefully selected a cream white shawl decorated with rubies and placed it onto her shoulders. Genie then made a display of luxurious hats, shawls of satin and silk along with jewelry appear. Aladdin put on a red turban as Y/n selected a set of gold bracelets decorated with tiger engravings then put them on her wrists. That was when Genie put the twins on puppet like strings with his magic getting them both to dance like he was doing.