🧞‍♂️Setting Things Right🧞‍♀️

Aladdin paced in the guest bedroom as Y/n watched her brother while Genie spoke to them.

Genie: "So, you two got your boy and the girl. I mean, trust, I had my doubts after the whole jam debacle. But you both pulled yourselves back together a little bit or a lot." Genie said as Y/n's eyes widened at her brother's next words.

Aladdin: "I did, didn't I? I think I finally got the hang of being a prince." He said as Y/n stood up and walked up to Genie.

Y/n: "Aladdin that's not what Genie was saying. Yes, people see what they want to see. We're not royalty remember?" She questioned her brother as he looked at her.

Aladdin: "I know, I was thinking about our last wish...and I just can't do this without you, Genie. I know I told you that Y/n and I would see it to set you free, but you two heard the Sultan. I can't let everything we worked for to fall apart." He said as Genie spoke up. "So, your never going to tell Jasmine the truth about you, like how Y/n did with Junaid?" Aladdin looked over at Genie. "It's not a lie. People can change." Y/n watched Genie explain to her brother that lying to the woman you love instead of telling her the truth and giving the palace life up. "In ten thousand years, I have never once, ever... called a master or mistress a friend. I broke the rules for you two, I saved your life and your sister's. And for what? You are breaking my heart here,  Aladdin and I'm not the only heart you've just broken." Genie said before going back into his lamp as Aladdin looked up seeing Y/n looked at him with tears filling up her eyes as she walked out of the room then looked over at Aladdin from her shoulder from the doorway. "Growing up on the streets after mom died, You said that you would never lie to me or to others about who we are and now I don't even know whom you are anymore... Goodbye Prince Ali."  Y/n said honestly before walking out of the room completely to talk to the Sultan not knowing what would happen in a few short moments.

Y/n walked towards the Sultan in her street mouse clothes with Junaid and Sinbad by her side as she explained honestly to the beloved ruler of Agrabah whom she really was even unknowingly singing beside her brother in the city

"Riffraff," (Riffraff) "Street Mouse" (Street Rat)
Would they think that
If they look much closer?
Still, I can't play a princess (prince) here
No, sirree
Gotta tell the truth, I can't pretend (I can't pretend)
Even if it means this dream will end
Even if he has to walk away from me (Even if she walks away from me)