Part 16 - The Multiverse part 1

Your POV:
You have found yourself in that strange place again. You knew, that 990 wanted something from you, so you quickly approached him.

990: I am glad that you came so quickly.

Y: Hey. Can you tell me, why am I here again?

990: Of course. First of all, I wanted to congratulate you. You have learned how to use umd.uep very quickly.

He was right. For the last weeks you have been learning how to use the universal command prompt, and now you were able to use it's full potential. You were able to change the laws of physic, open portals to different places in the universe and even destroy the entire universe, if you wanted to.

990: This command prompt works in every universe and instantly fits to it's code. However, as you probably know, there is also another command prompt, which works for the entire multiverse. It is called mmd.mep. Try to open it.

Y: Start mmd.mep.

After you said that, a command prompt appeared in front of you. It looked similiar to the universal command prompt, but a giant inscription "Not enough multiversal power to activate" was written on it.

990: As you can see, you cannot use it now. We will have to give you some multiversal power, so you can use it. But for now, I want you to go back to your world and prepare. We are going to open a portal for you in exactly 24 hours, since you wake up.

Y: Alright, thanks. Start umd.uep. Tasklist. Taskkill /IM Dream.uep /f

You woke up. You have looked at the time - 6 a.m. You didn't want to wake up Lucy, so you went to a cafeteria. You had to get something to wake yourself up. You didn't like coffee, so you have decided to take some tea. You sat on a chair and started drinking your tea slowly. Cafeteria was empty, because people usually come here at 6:30 a.m., so you have spent few minutes alone. However, after some time, guards brought a group of class Ds. They always got here earlier, so guards can put them on their seats and make sure, that none of them does anything stupid. Little did you know, that you were sitting on one of these places, so four class Ds approached you.

D-14102: Hey nerd! Don't you know that this is our place?! Get the fuck out!

D-15581: Uhm, Billy, better calm down.

Y: You have heard him man, chill. You can seat with me, I don't have any problems with that.

D-14102: But I do have a problem with that! I am not going to sit with a fucking nerd! Get your ass out of here or I will hurt you!

D-14029: You have heard him nerd, get out!

D-15581: God damnit guys, you are so stupid...

Y: I am not leaving now, I still have some tea to drink.

D-14029: I have warned you bitch!

He tried to punch you in the face, but you have quickly grabbed his hand and started squeezing it.

D-14029: Agh! You little...

He wanted to hit you with another fist, but you have grabbed this hand too.

D-14029: What are you waiting for? Attack him!

Two other class Ds attacked you, but you have sent them on the wall with your powers.

D-14029: What the fuck?!

Y: Don't tell me that I didn't try to solve this with words.

You have squeezed his right hand with your full strength and broke all bones in his hand. He instantly started screaming in pain, so guards had to get him to the medical wing. Other class Ds saw it and looked at you scared.

D-15002: Holy shit guys, did you see it?

D-14892: He defeated Billy! How?! Who the heck is he?!

You looked at the last D-class that stood next to you.

D-15581: I tried to warn them. I know that you are an SCP and I knew how this is going to end.

Y: Well, at least you are the clever one.

You took the rest of the tea and wanted to leave.

D-15581: Wait, you are leaving?

Y: Yea, I will drink it later.

You left the cafeteria and went to your room. You had a lot of work to do, because tomorrow you will be gone for some time. And since you became the O5-11, you had even more paperwork.

The day has passed and you went to sleep. You set an alarm clock on 5:55 a.m. and lied in your bed.

L: Y/N?

Y: Yea?

L: Are you afraid of tomorrow? You will meet all the Peace Keepers and you will gain even more power than now.

Y: Frankly speaking, I don't know. We will see tomorrow.

L; Alright, goodnight Y/N.

Y: Goodnight Lucy.

You closed your eyes and tried to sleep. After five minutes, you were fully asleep.

You have found yourself in a destroyed facility. You knew, that this was only a dream, but it looked exactly like Site-19. However, everyone was dead. Class-Ds, scientists, guards, MTFs and even SCPs, were slaughtered. You wanted to leave and see the outside world. You left through the Gate B, but you saw a giant void surrounding the destroyed facility. However, somebody was flying above. He looked at you with a smile.

???: This will happen to your world, when our King finally breaks the protection, that defends your universe.

Y: Who are you?!

???: My name doesn't matter. But I can promise you... That, This, Is, Your, Fate!

You suddenly woke up, because the alarm clock rang. You had five more minutes before the portal opens. What was that? Who was that guy? Is this really going to happen? Or did he make that to scare you? While you were thinking, a white portal openned and SCP-990 entered through it.

990: Hello Y/N, are you ready?

Y: More ready I will never be.

990: Then lets go. We are all waiting for you.

You passed through the portal and saw all Peace Keepers looking at you.

990: Welcome, to the Peace Council Y/N.

From Author: Dear readers. This is the moment, when the story needs your help. The entire Peace Council is made from the multiversal beings, that exist in all universes. I could find them all by myself, but it would take ages, mainly because school is killing me and I don't have much time. So, if I wanted to do it all alone, it would take me at least one week to find all these characters, that would fit to the story. And this is where I need your help. If you know any possible character, that can fit these requirments: He fights with evil and he has the possibility to travel between universes, please, write his name in the comments. With your help, I will be able to make another chapter way faster. Thanks to everyone who decides to help. Bye and have a nice day!