Prologue : The Twins Raina and Regina

Start from the beginning

Faustian then pulled out his sword and chanted, "dance, [Claiohm Solais]"

The holy sword then flashed with a holy aura and split into 9 blades with two in his hand and the other seven around his back.

"Shine Bright, [Solis Catastrophe]"

Marilyn also releases her holy sword and gathered holy power in its blade.

Claiomh Solais was one of the holy swords passed down in the Arclight Family since ancient times and one of the strongests, Solis Catastrophe used it as a basis when it was created becoming its sister blade. Both of them has the ability to amplify the users powers. They are both high grade holy swords only inferior to the True Excalibur.

"Eliminate then all." With Faustian's words the surrounding exorcists charges towards the family of three. Some shooting guns and others with swords.

"I call upon the power of the scales protect thee from mine enemies, [Justitia Praesidium]."

A shield of light appears and blocks the incoming attacks and bought time for the family of three.

Marilyn knew that it would be hard for them to escape with all three of them, knowing this she turned to the twins.

"The two of you need to run to the teleport formation." Said Marilyn whike gritting her teeth.

"Mom we can't just leave you here!" Raina said with tears in her eyes.

"We don't have much time... its the only way." Replied Marilyn with anguish in her voice.

By the side Regina was gripping her hand into a fist. She closed her eyes and then opened them with determination.

She then takes her sisters hand and looks towards her mother and nodded.

"Lets go Raina." Said Regina with tears in her eyes.

"Sis!" Yelled Raina in shock.

"Don't let mom's sacrifice go to waste." Replied Regina.

Marilyn then pulls the two into a hug and kissed their foreheads. She then removed her ring and gave it to Regina.

"This is a spacial ring. It has the ability to store items in a separate space, I left many things for the two of you there. Just drop your blood onto it and you will succeed ownership after you escape."

She then took Regina's hand and pricked her finger and dropped the blood onto Solis Catastrophe.

"I appoint thee as mine successor."

The blade glowed for a bit, then a sun mark appeared on Regina's forehead.

"After you escape just call out the blade and it shall appear."

Hearing her mother's words, Regina nodded with tears in her eyes.

Marilyn then looked towards Raina. She removed her necklace and gave it to her.

"Take this necklace it was given to me by your Father. It has the same effect as the ring, as for the other functions you guys will find out on your own."

She then hugged her two crying girls and said, "I love you two, survive this and live happy."

She then turned her back as the two girls ran away, the barrier she put also broke.

She then put but of her hands towards her sword and gathered holy power.

"Holy line!"

She then released a slash of light towards her opponents holding them back and blowing them away except a few.

"Go hunt those girls I'll hold her off." Said Faustian as he engages Marilyn, crossing swords with her.

A few exorcists were able to get past Marilyn and chased after the two girls. Seeing this Marilyn can only pray as she faces her Father

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐏🐏🐏~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the twins separated from Marilyn they head towards the basement underground to the teleport formation set up by Marilyn.

As they ran they saw many exorcists behind them chasing and firing towards them.

To the exorcists Regina sent out Holy line, although it was weaker than Marilyn's holy line it served well in its function to slow them down. Raina also fired back magic and formed barriers to protect them which breaks almost instantly.

As they are nearing the formation an exorcist kicks Regina and sent her flying a distance away from the formation.

"No!"

Seeing this Raina yelled out and raised her hand towards the assailant heading towards her sister down on the floor.

A flash appeared as ten rings appeared in her fingers a spell instantly formed without taking from Raina instead its taking mana from the surroundings and fired towards the assailant killing him.

Stunned by this new found power Raina was distracted for a bit, not noticing an exorcist behind her swinging their sword towards her.

Regina who rose fron the ground saw this and screamed in terror.

"Raina!"

Similar to Raina she ran towards  the assailant trying to save her sister when suddenly a ripple appeared in the air. It was circular and shined gold. From it appeared a sword which impaled the assailant.

Finally recovering from her dazed state Raina looked back and saw the assailant in terror. Regina hugged her and pulled her towards herself.

The two of them exchanged glances and nodded towards each other.

Regina felt a connection to a separate space where several treasures slept, untouched for hundreds of years.

Raina on the other hand felt more in tune with the mana in the air and felt that she is capable of launching countless spells at once. She looks at the rings and felt power and knowledge of magic she knew not off before.

The two of them gained basic knowledge of their new abilities enough to fight for now.

"Gate of Babylon OPEN!" As Regina yelled out several golden ripples appeared in the air with several ancient weapons preparing to fire.

"Connecting to Astral Library, Gathering mana...
Projecting spells...
Using Rings of Solomon as Catalyst...
Magic Spells loaded!"

Several magic circles appeared around the room preparing to fire countless spells towards their enemies.

""FIRE"" the twins yelled out at the same time.