"Never mind," he says coldly and looks at Felix before walking out, his straight face almost glaring at the boy beside me.

"He's scary!" Felix shudders.

I glare at him, but the freckled boy just played it innocent.

"Why did you have to interrupt us?" I whine.

"I didn't know you were having a moment!" he defends.

"Why were you even looking for me? Weren't you with Seungmin?"

"We wanted to eat lunch with you! It's better than staying alone at the garden." He chuckles. "We noticed you've been alone for the past few days."

"I was always alone..."

"Until Minho came."

I didn't know they were paying attention to me. "You don't have to, you know?"

"Well, we want to and Chan-hyung might've asked for my help too." Felix grins.

"I knew there was something else!"

"We're helping you and Minho-hyung get back together, so just go with the flow and let's go!" He runs away from me. "Last one to reach the caf will pay for lunch!"

"Hey, wait up!"

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Pancakes for lunch?" I ask as I look at the foods laid out on one of the benches. "When did the garden become the cafeteria, hmm?"

"Surprise!" Felix beams. "Seungmin and I woke up extra early to cook it."

"Just eat it, Y/n." Seungmin sighs and shakes his head at Felix's childlike state. "That boy forced me to make those. He said it's a comfort food."

"I appreciate it. Thank you very much!" I chuckle at spectacled boy who looks so done.

The freckled boy is already devouring his pancakes with strawberries on the side and too much chocolate syrup like mine.

"How did he manage to rope you into his silly plans?" I shake my head when the said boy groans because his mouth is full and can't speak.

"I'm not that busy so it's fine." Seungmin scratches his nape. "I kinda want to since you're really getting weird. Studying at the library and all that good student stuff. You could've just said you were heartbroken. I thought you're already approaching your last days."

Is it really that surprising to see me studying? What if I just want to be a good student for once? I never fail even when I'm always close to, so that means studying is my thing... But if I think about it, that's not really normal of me. I don't suit the smart character very well.

Felix drinks his water and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "If you haven't noticed, you're our only lady friend so it makes you kinda special. Although we have the looks, talent, charisma- ouch!" He whines when Seungmin nudges him on the stomach. "As I was saying, we don't usually hangout with the ladies so being our friend, we had to do something when you're sad."

"Guys..." I repeatedly blink so I won't tear up. "You don't know how touched I am. I used to just see you three bickering and slapping each other back then, but now we're friends."