Jimin smiles widely hearing this.

"So are we friends now taetae?"

"I think I'd love that Chim."

Time skip.

They both arrived Jungkook's Mansion.

Jimin and Taehyung's POV

"We're here. Don't worry everyone is nice tae. Feel free to be comfortable." Jimin says as he grabs Tae's hands who nods slightly both going in the luxurious mansion.

"Listen up bitches! I want you to meet Taehyung Kim my new friend!" I announced loudly and not a moment to soon everyone got intrigued and came towards our direction.

"Yah kyeoo! Hi I'm Seokjin you can call me Jin sweetheart, your so adorable! Jin said pinching his chubby cheeks before hugging him.

"Hi, I'm Yoongi "

"Hi, I'm J-hope but u can call me hobi and I would love to be your sunshine cutie"

"Hi, I'm RM call me Namjoon tae."

They all one by one introduced themselves.

"Um..it's nice to meet all of you too I guess?" Tae says unsure well maybe because he is in a totally different and unknown place with potential mafia's inside it so he had mixed feeling but mostly he felt that they were nice and friendly so he displays his shy smile in front of the other four.

"No were happy to meet you Taehyung! Where did Jimin hide you? Why didn't he introduce us to you long before? Oh maybe your one of his childhood friends huh! It's seriously nice to meet you I haven't seen new people a while!"  Hoseok said as they came running hugging the boy again enthusiastically which in result tae finally shows his boxy smile while the others mentally coo in adoration.

"But Jimin what is he doing here? Jungkook will be mad if you bring your random friends from outside to the mansion specially without his consent." Namjoon said

"No actually Jungkook was the one who told me to bring him here. "  Jimin response.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yoongi.

"I just met him a while ago and he became my friend on the way here when we were talking about something. Jungkook ordered me to keep him locked in one of the guest room." Jimin says disappointed.

They all look at Taehyung in pity.

"So basically what you're trying to say is that he kidnapped him and ordered you to lock him up here?" Jin asks Jimin nods.

"What did you do Taehyung?" Yoongi asked straight to the point. He knows Tae might have done something wrong to Jungkook or to the gang if the young Mafia leader decides to keep him and lock him up here.

"I don't know..I don't even know a single thing about mafia stuff and I'm not familiar with people who are in it so I don't know why that onion head took me out of nowhere." Tae says so done with that mafia.

"Aish! That fetus! What does he think he's doing kidnapping a cute innocent boy like this. Don't worry Taehyung I assure you, you'll be set free tomorrow. I'm just gonna have a word with that coconut." Jin says as he shake his head in dismay of the young Mafia.

"Jin hyung's right don't be afraid we will make sure that nothing bad is gonna happen to you. Once again we apologize on jungkook's behalf." Namjoon says with a light smile his dimple showing. Taehyung nods his head with a light smile.

"I hope so..thanks. I thought all mafia's are evil and scary you know..like the ones I read on books."

Jin and the rest chuckles. "Oh no honey. Don't worry we are indeed part of the Mafia but trust me when I say we are completely different person when not in our work. Besides we are completely harmless and nice to anyone unless you are an enemy and a horrible person than we show the same treatment, but like I said we're just like any other group of friends who are chaotic and weird but nice so don't you worry sweetheart."

Seokjin reassures the other nodded in agreement.

"Well the opposite is for Jungkook though. He is exactly like the one you read on book but there is a reason for his behaviors so we understand him and after all we raised him so I can't say he's completely heartless just frozen." Hoseok says.

"On the books I read to soften a cold mafia's heart is for it to be in love!" Jimin says talking about a fiction he read on a online reading app about mafia and a maid story.

"That's cliche Minnie. I doubt Jungkook will give relationships a chance after all we know how much of a player he is. " Yoongi joins the conversation.

"Oh well but who knows maybe Jungkook just didn't met the right ones yet..who knows maybe he has a crush on Tae that's why he took him out of nowhere I mean look at him he's so handsome." Jimin says while Taehyung lowers his head in embarrassment cheeks turning red.

"Hey guys stop making the poor boy uncomfortable. Come Tae join us for dinner. I'm assuming you haven't eaten a thing so let's prepare a meal for you" Namjoon says all of them agreed.

"Thankyou hyung."

"Your welcome tae."