Trouble boy

*Author hyerin is back from the grave. Bless your souls:)*

🥀

"mon rayon de soleil, grandpapa bought you num num's!"

The old man shouted happily calling for his grandson while holding bag 's and bag's of different kinds of snacks and treats.

The adorable kid happily walked cutely to his grandfather's direction who smiled upon seeing him.

He embraces the kid lovingly missing him after not seeing him for quite a while.

He then goes ahead to give the bags to his grandchild who joyfully took it and started to immediately open one of the gummy candies.

"Wah! This yummy grandpapa! Me thankyou!!" The male kid happily says while already munching on the gummy.

The old male smiles adoring the cute sight. He softly pats his grandchild's hair as he spoke.

"Your welcome my little one. All of those i bought are for you..but don't eat to much sweets ok? You might have a tummy ache."

"Oki grandpapa! After me eating you and i go to park please!"

"You wanna go to the park?"

The old handsome man questions.

The kid immediately nods its head as an eager sign of yes.

"Hmm! Me wanna go park cause me wanna play and win games! "

"Alright then. Anything my boy wants, he will have."

The old man ruffles his grandchild's hair as a sign of affection while the kid happily cheers knowing he will finally go to the park he longed wished to go.

"Yey! Thank you grandpapa! Me wuv you a lot!"

The kid says with such a bright happy face. His large cute bambi eyes looked at his grandpapa with such love. He pouts cutely looking up to the old handsome male while making grabby hands.

The old male gets the sign and softly picks up his grandchild carrying him in his arms while the kid finally places his pouty lips on his grandpapa's cheek placing a sweet peck on it.

.

"Me want plushie!" The kid says to his grandpapa while tugging his hands excitedly.

The old handsome male smiles. Obliging.

"Ok then..what kind of plushie do want? I'll get them all if you'd desire."

The kids pouts thinking hard. His little finger points to his head like he was trying to really choose hard.

The old male found it cute.

"Ah! Me want tiger plushie! That one grandpapa!"

"Ok then. " The old male signs the seller to grab the huge tiger plushie which the lady quickly grabbed and handed to him. He grabs some cash from his wallet and handed it to the lady.

"Here you go, mon rayon de soleil."

He gives it to his grandchild who smiled more upon receiving it.

"Yey! Oh! If me get tiger only he'd be sad. Tiger need friend grandpapa."

The kid pouts.

"Ok then little one. Shall i get all the plushies?" The old male suggested.