.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.

Start from the beginning

When they got to what Gerard assumed the living room was, Gerard was greeted with a handful of people.

"Frankenstein!" A guy with curly brown hair cheered with a dopey smile, his sky blue eyes brightening as they saw Frank.

Gerard watched in confusion as he ran up to Frank and pulled him into a tight hug, making him drop his and Gerard's bags on the ground.

"Eddie Spaghetti!" Frank laughed, wrapping his arms around the boy clinging to him.

Gerard smiled softly at Frank's happy face, and at how close he seemed to be with his this "Eddie" guy.

Soon Eddie was set down and his attention turned to Gerard, his eyes almost twinkling at the sight.

"And you must be Frankenstein's boyfriend?" He asked, his voice a lot softer, as if he were speaking to a caged animal.

Gerard didn't even feel offended at that, he knew he must look like a scared animal, and he wasn't ashamed to admit it.

Gerard nodded softly, trying his best to smile.

"Well, I'm Eddie, it's nice to finally meet ya." Eddie said sticking his hand out for Gerard to shake.

Gerard shook it slowly, his face turning redder by the second.

"S'Nice to meet you too, Eddie." Gerard mumbled quietly.

It looked as if Eddie was about to say something else when a loud thud made everyone's eyes turn towards the doorway, and low and behold, was another man that looked to be around Frank and Gerard's age. Though, he did look decidedly more drunk than the two of them.

He didn't say much as he tripped and ran into a nearby wall, instead just hiccuping along and making his way eagerly towards Frank once he spotted him. It seemed as if Frank hadn't been home in ages, and Gerard wondered why.

Though admittedly he hadn't visited his own mother or family even in more than a few months.

"Frank?" He asked, his eyes droopy as he approached Frank slowly.

Frank reached out to steady him as he approached, "Uh, hey Fred."

Gerard frowned as he looked at the two of them, Frank didn't look joyful like he did before, he actually looked quite skeptic and honestly a little bit annoyed. It was nothing like when he greeted Eddie, and it seemed more like a forced interaction.

Gerard was going to comment on it when he felt someone tug at his arm, leading him towards another area of the house.

He turned to see that it was in fact Frank's mother, and he couldn't even be mad that her grip was causing him slight discomfort. She just seemed so excited.

"Gerard, I wanted you to meet some of Frank's aunts while Fredrick settles down. It's never really a pretty sight." She mumbled the last part mostly to herself, her eyes narrowing in disappointment as she spoke.

Gerard tried not to focus on it as a pair of arms enveloped him again, this time belonging to a women with light brown hair and a few freckles.

"Hi! I absolutely love your hair, and your clothes- you look fabulous!" She said in one long breath, speaking faster than Pete when he was in a rush, which was fucking hard.