"cause I'm not allowed to have a family or a close by" he says.

"oh yeah. I forgot that damn rule"

All my dads workers are not allowed to have family, cause he chooses people who either hate their family or have no emotions towards life. He makes them excatly like him.

Heartless.

"okay Theo here's the package" I say and drop the pouch in his hand he hands it to one of his mates and gives me my stuffs in the zip lock bag and gives Hannah her stuffs.

I shift everything of mine and return the stuffs I had gotten.

I get in my car and ask Hannah if she needs a ride, but Theo beats me to it.

"ill do it" Theo says.

"alright, bye caiden" Hannah says and I smile at Theo.

I get in my Car and drive off I check my phone and it doesn't have any charge, I connect it to the cars charger and charge to atleast 20 percent.

I switch it on and see many voicemails, not from the boys but from amber.

My heart breaks at the sight of seeing more than 10 voicemails from amber each at every hour

She stayed up all night for me.

I'm fucked up!

She doesn't deserve all this pain and here I am.

It is now 10:00 am and this voice mail was 9:00 am. I click on the first voicemail.

"hey, caiden" Amber's voice, so how I had missed that beautiful soothing voice.

"I need to know where are you hun, come back home caiden" the voicemail autoplayes to the last one.

"c-caiden, please come back, I cannot live w-without you caiden..... Caiden I need you........ I l-love you caiden" she sobs into the phone and a stray tear falls down my eye.

I cannot believe that's all because of me.

I had made amber cry.

Wtf is wrong with me!!!

I shout and bang on the steering wheel and press on the gas to reach home as quick as possible.

She said she loved me. I love her too.
I found it hard to say cause I thought she needed time. But now I know, I fucking love amber Lindt.

A stray tear falls down my eye as I imagine the condition amber might me going thought now.

I would've gone crazy if anything had happened to amber.

I drive for another 10-15 minutes and drive on to my porch, I quickly get out of my car and open the door.

Charlie sees me the first and he sighs and holds his hand to his chest. Blake sees me secondly and he walks over to me looking angry and pushes me so hard I stumble backwards and leave my chest a little sore

"Where the fuck have you been!!?" he ask and engulfs me in a hug. The others join in later. All of them look fucked up, with bloodshot eyes and the house looks messy clothes everywhere. It seems like they also stayed the night awake like amber.

Fuck amber!

" guys, I need to go to amber" I say and turn back when nick stops me.

"she's upstairs in your room. She hasn't had any sleep and very less food, you better make it up to her!" nick says and glares at me.

My heart breaks as I hear about Amber's condition.

I walk up the stairs, and slowly open the door of my room. And I see amber sitting on my bed a pillow under her arms her hands in her face, she's crying.

My heart and my body shatters a million pieces as I see her in this condition.

Slowly she looks up and her eyes go wide and she jumps on the bed and wraps me in a hug in which I almost fall over. I hug her back not wanting to let go.

I caress her back as she sobs onto my shoulder. Her eyes were red and her face looked gloomy before she saw me.

After 5 minutes of hugging she pulls away and punches me in the jaw. Her soft punch doesn't hurt, but I know I deserve much more than that. And hits my chest several times crying again.

"where the fuck were you?!!"

"I was worried sick. You fucking asshole!"

"do you have any idea how many horrible scenarios were in my head. You bitch!!"

I stop her hands from hitting me and she looks into my eyes, her tears flowing down her luscious cheeks. I caress her cheek and smash my lips onto her roughly.

I just want you right now amber!

I've missed you enough baby girl.

She kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my neck her hands in my hair. I deepen the kiss my tongue along with hers, my hands slide under her right and swiftly I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso. my hands on her waist I slowly place her down on the bed and hover over her. Our lips not leaving each other's, just wanting to savour every bit.

She breaks the kiss and look into my eyes her cheeks still moist and buries her face in the crook of my neck.

"c-caiden, i-i thought s-something, had h-happened to y-you" she says her voice broken and in between hiccups and her tears wetting my neck.

"tell m-me where the f-fuck were y-you!?" her voice muffled.

"I'll, tell you right away love. Just please calm down and take some rest"

She nods onto my neck and I place her down onto the bed, and pull on the covers over her and give her a kiss on her forehead. Just before I leave her side she holds me hand.

"don't ever leave me like that" she slurs and falls into a deep slumber.

How can I amber?

You are the one for me.

"i promise I won't cause, seems like I'm too in love with you amber" I whisper and leave the room and switch off the lights. As I walk down the stairs the guys are waiting down to bombard me with questions.

........................................................................

Another chapter is up and thank you for reading.

Comment, vote and self Quarantine :D

All of you please be safe. Wash your hands. Self distance. And be healthy.

Bye-bye <3