August 27, 2010

August 27, 2010

            Dear Kayla,

             Wow today was amazing! I've never had such a good first day of anything!

I'm going to make you a list of all the great things that happened.

1.     I have a ton of new friends. Everyone seems to be obsessing over "the new girl" and I actually enjoy that.

2.     My teachers don't ask me about the "incident" and don't give me tons of homework.

3.     I met a guy. His name is Kyle and he is totally gorgeous. Blue eyes and blonde hair, this guy is like an Abercrombie model! And the best part of it is he was flirting with me! EEK! I might have a boyfriend soon. Yay!

4.     I didn't get lost which is what I was afraid of to begin with.

So yah that's what happened.

Omigosh! Kyle texted me! This is what it says.

"Hey Elizabeth, how was your first day of school? Look, I know I've only known you for a day but I feel like I have this connection with you. So, want to go out with me?"

Hell yes! I have a boyfriend!!!!! I'm so excited now. Hopefully I'll have one of those relationships like my old best friend had that lasted two whole years. I could only cross my fingers.

            Well I'm going to go tell my aunt about this. I'll try and write in you soon, but I can't promise anything because I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW!

                                                                                    Love Elizabeth

P.S. note to self: Buy pretty shirt for possible date [;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think on the comments or email me at lullabyhayleigh@aol.com Don't forget about me!