Insecruities You Deal With

A/N: Hello lovely people! I know it's been so long. I'm sorry for the wait but I just needed to focus on school. But I'm here now with an update! Hope to do more updates soon!

-x3bookcon

Word Count: 439

Cullens

Edward-
You deal with a abandonment issues. After your father died, even if you were adopted by Charlie, you still felt like everyone will slowly disappear. You blamed yourself for your mother being MIA for majority of your life and your father going to the shootout which caused him to die. You knew someday Edward would leave you soon as well.

Jasper-
You're jealous of Alice. (A/N: Who wouldn't be?)

Emmett-
You think you aren't perfect to be with Emmett. He's the total heartthrob while you think you're boring, stale, and nuisance. Everyday at school you keep looking at the girls saying in your head "Oh he'll be better with her."

Wolves

Seth-
You have high social anxiety which causes you to have panic attacks at times and it also causes your powers to go haywire, because your powers are connected to your emotions.

Jacob-
You were one of the guys always needed to be Paul's right hand gal being his younger sister. However, you felt you weren't girly enough. Instead of going out with gal friends to a nail salon you much rather be with the boys cliff diving. With Jacob, you felt like a bro instead of his girlfriend.

Sam-
Between Sam's exes you were the weaker one to deal with your emotions. Leah is the strongest female wolf, Emily is head strong, and you...are just Embry's older sister and a girl afraid of water who doesn't like going on adventures.

Jared-
Kim made you insecure. She had the biggest crush on Jared and sat next to him in class, but most importantly she was your best friend.

Paul-
You say too much telepathically and sometimes you don't even notice. "Should I ask him out or should I not?" You said in your head. Suddenly you heard someone laugh in your head, "I love you sis. But you're speaking telepathically." Your brother said.

Embry-
Sam was very over protective of you to the point where he sheltered you from everything. So you didn't know a lot of things people your ages would normally know like kissing or anything in the dating realm. All you knew were things you saw Sam do with Emily.

Quill-
Like your sister you tend to talk a LOT especially when you're nervous therefore you ramble about anything that's on your mind. It's like your mind had no filter when being nervous, which leaves you feeling after rambling sometimes disappointed in yourself or even frustrated at yourself.