First Date Part 1: Asking Out

A/N: Warning extremely long chapter.
-x3bookcon

Word Count: 2297

Cullens

Edward-
During lunch, you and Edward are sitting at your usual spot, a table next to his siblings. He was acting a bit strange. So you ask, "Why are you acting strange today?" 

He answered, "I'm not acting strange." 

"Really? Then what's up?" You push. 

"How would you feel if you and I went on a date, this Friday? Hmm?" Edward asked. 

You started to feel excited and asked, "Sure, where?" 

"How about (y/favorite pizza place)? Come on, you know you can't resist it?" He teased. 

"Love to. What time?" You asked. 

"I'll pick you up at 6pm." He replied. 

"Perfect." You said.

Jasper-
You were in your room when all of a sudden Jasper came in. "(Y/N)?" He asked leaning against your doorframe, his right arm hiding something behind his back. 

"Yes, Jasper? What do you need? Or what did my brother do that I have to fix again?" You replied. 

"Haha, very funny. Well, I was just given a blessing from your brother to go out with you on a date," he said taking a rose that was behind his back and giving it to you. 

You accept it and asked, "When, where, and what time?" 

"Two days from now, at the forest. I'll pick you up at 5:30pm," he replied. 

"Okay. Don't be late," you say smiling at the rose. 

"Why would I be late to a date, with a beautiful girl like you (Y/N)?" He told you walking out of your room, without waiting for your reply. You were left to admire the rose, and think about what Jasper has in store for your date.

Emmett-
It has been a week since your little encounter with Emmett. Yes, you were stunned. But no, you never thought to have another encounter with Emmett. That is until one very fine day where you sat down with your friends in your usual spot, across the cafe of the Cullen table. You and your friends were just talking about (y/usual stuff you talk about), until (y/best friend/n) nudged your left side and slightly gave you (y/signature move when a dude is approaching). Couple seconds later the Emmett Cullen was there on your right. You didn't look up because you were trying to ignore him. Emmett then says, "Hey (Y/N), wanna go out with me Friday night?"

 You looked at him confused and excited because you were being asked by Emmett, it took you a couple seconds of processing this situation then you asked, "Why?" 

Emmett answered, "Cause I think you and I make a pretty damn good couple." You were a bit surprise with what he was asking, so you decided to fire an answer that would leave everyone stun or so you thought. 

"No." You say sternly. 

"Great, pick you up at 7. Oh by the way, can I have your address so I can pick you up and drop you off after?" He asked.

 "Look Emmett, thank you for helping me pick up my books last week. But don't think that you and I going on a date should be my way of returning the so called favor." You say quite mad about the topic of you going out with him for only him helping you pick up books. 

He leaned down and put his mouth close to your ear, you feel his warm breath, breathing down your neck and he says, "Feisty are we? Hmm, listen babe, I don't like repeating myself but it's the only way so I won't hurt your little hot fragile body of yours. So I'm gonna say it again, you, me, date, 7, Friday. Got it babe?"