chapter twelve (part two)

Once we arrived in the privacy of the back rooms, the beautiful, half-naked lady pushed me down onto a cherry red cashmere couch. She straddled herself onto my lap. When I tried to push her off, she caught my hands and placed them on to her lovely breasts.

“Oh!” I exclaimed, shifting awkwardly. “P-Please, have some dignity woman!”

“Shut up, Cap,” she coldly replied, doing a little dance on my lap.

Did she say Cap? I narrowed my eyes. Apprehensively, I dragged my eyes down her body. It was there, on her lower half, where I noticed an awfully familiar scar…

Oh my god.

“Natasha?!” I squealed in horror, shoving her off of me. She hit the floor with a loud thud, but sprung to her feet almost instantly.

“Okay, okay, you got me,” she laughed, tearing off a digital mask to reveal her permanently smug expression and fiery red hair. I sat back in my seat, absolutely awestruck.

 “Why are you here?!” I shouted angrily. If she was up to something, this wasn’t the time.

Natasha got serious. “Why are you here?”

“Tony brought me here,” a said, sitting forward with my elbows on my knees. I dropped my head a little and stared at the floor. “He wanted me to get my mind off of things.”

“Or he just wanted to get you away from Bucky,” Natasha said. I lifted a curious brow.

“What are you trying to say?”

Natasha giggled a little, shaking her head. “Steve, you’re so naïve.”

I stared into Natasha’s jade eyes until it realized what she was trying to say. God, how could I be so foolish? Tony wouldn’t have taken me out just to please me. He was selfish. There was a reason he led me away from Stark Tower to a place that was infested with stunning, slutty women. Natasha caught on to his plans well before I did.

But now I knew what he was up to.