"y/n..?" he coughed out.

you turned around and oikawa felt the back of his neck become sweaty when he locked eyes with you.

"yes?"

"i- uh. thanks." he blurted before running away.
he really zOOMED.

he assumed you were confused, when he got to a corner he hid behind it and peaked to see you walking away, your hands on your backpack straps. he watched your retreating form for a little bit before he heard a small squeal.

he gasped and covered his mouth as he straightened his back and casually walked away without bending his knees.

he unsuccessfully avoided a group of girls and sighed inside his head.

though he loved the attention, he really only wanted it from the h/c [nette][head].

lunch time in the cafeteria. you sat by yourself. eating a small portion of steak and rice with vegetables, you scrolled down your instagram feed. most of it was meme accounts with reaction pictures.
though you only used them in special cases, you loved collecting them.

in fact, your folder had over 457 at the moment.

you stuffed your face with rice and slowly chewed on the flavorful bite. when your spork wasn't scooping up anymore rice nor steak, you put your phone and headphones away and walked to the trash.

as you dumped it you wiped your mouth with your forearm. you tucked your hair behind your ear and looked up at the cafeteria clock.

the clock read 1:32, or 13:32 in military time but this wasn't a digital clock.

you had eight more minutes of lunch, so you went back to your table and sat.

as you sat you made .2 second eye contact with aobajohsai's setter and captain of the volleyball team, oikawa tooru.

you looked back up in less time than you had made eye contact with him, making your hair fly into your face, and you rEmade eye contact.

the male's cheeks tinted pink, though you were probably imagining it, and he held his hand up in a short wave.

you moved your hand up slowly and gave him a small wave. the male's face seemed to turn a darker pink, though still barely noticeable.

you rose an eyebrow and rolled your eyes. the setter probably just wanted you to be another one of his fan girls.

and that was not what you were. in fact, you didn't really like him in general. he seemed egotistical and he looked like someone you wouldn't be able to relate with at all.

you took your phone out and opened your mystic messenger app to check and see if you had enough hourglasses to buy v and ray's path. you only had 136....

that's what you get for throwing the baseball at the door and getting your phone taken away, causing you to miss an entire day of chatrooms, making you get a normal ending.

you decided to just replay seven's route even though it would make you cry in only six days.

the bell for class rang and you put your phone away and slung your bag over your shoulder.

you stood and almost fell because you stood up too fast, and began walking to the nearest exit to your class.

15:23 | y/n🧡💕🙈:
uh.. can i rant rq?

15:23 | ????:
oH YES

15:25 | y/n🧡💕🙈:
so i got out of my parents car
and i start walking to the school
entrance and then oikawa tooru
comes out of tHIN AIr and opens
the door for me, and i'm like "who-
holy crap its every girl in this school's
crush!" right? and then when i'm
walking away he goes "tHaNkS" and
i'm standing there goin, "w-??". and
at lunch he waved at me and i went
"👋🙄" cuz wtf am i supposed to say
ya know? we're in the same class and i
sit in the back and the whole time i kept
mAKING EYE CONTACT WITH HIm. i
wanted to rip his nose off so bad

15:25 | ????:
... oh boy that's violent

15:25 | y/n🧡💕🙈:
i'm just confused.

15:25 | ????:
i see that lol

15:25 | y/n🧡💕🙈:
sorry to bother you.

15:25 | ????:
no that's okay!!
i have to go for a bit tho

15:26 | y/n🧡💕🙈:
okay

15:26 | ????:
i'll come back!!
💕💋🧡
read

15:26 | ????:
why must you always
leave me on read
delivered