f o u r t e e n

FINE AALIYAH-
smut warning (just skip to where it says end of smut)
//

"R-Richie!" Eddie's voice rang.

Richie sat up in his bed, turning to Eddie, who was sitting over him. He was sweating, and Eddie just looked worried.

"Richie?" Eddie cupped Richie's cheek

"I'm- I-"

Eddie smiled softly, "You can tell me."

"I had a really weird dream and- and-" Richie couldn't seem to get the words out, "and you were in it."

"What was it about?"

"Um-"

Suddenly Maggie came running in through the door, "Did he have another nightmare?"

Eddie gave her a halfhearted shrug, "He was about to tell me."

"What's wrong sweetie?"

Richie was far too embarrassed, what in the actual hell?

He just sat up in his bed, getting up and marching to the bathroom as Eddie and his mother talked worriedly about Richie's 'nightmare'.

Richie locked the door behind him, sitting on the toilet seat with his head in his hands. What in the hell was wrong with him? Richie thought about it for a moment, deciding that it was best to just ignore it.

Eddie knocked on the door, "Hey, Rich? It's just me."

Richie reluctantly got up from the toilet seat, feeling oddly uncomfortable for no specific reason. He unlocked the door, stepping aside for Eddie to come in.

It was like time stopped, Eddie was crying.

He marched into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. His eyes were puffy and red, and fresh tears still rolled down his cheeks. He grabbed Richie's arm, examining it closely, then looking at the other.

Eddie sighed in relief, holding one of Richie's hands.

"What did you dream about?"

"It wasn't a nightmare."

Eddie nodded, "I believe you."

"It was me and you and we- I don't know it's weird, really weird." Richie shrugged, confusing himself at this point.

"Oh, oH- OH!" Realization hit Eddie like a train.

"I've literally never had a dream like that before in my life and holy fucking shit. It was really weird."

Eddie smiled, "Good weird or bad weird?"

"Good? Maybe? I don't really have any connotation for it." Richie looked off into space.

Eddie leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to Richie's cheek, "You're adorable."

Richie booped his nose, "No, you're adorable."

They both sat there, staring at each other intensely. Richie fidgeted with his hands, still unsure why he was so uncomfortable.

Eddie's eyes darted to the floor, but quickly back up to Richie's face, "Rich? You're um- you-"

Richie took a step back, looking down.

oh shit.

"Do you know how to get rid of that?" Eddie asked, looking back at the ground.

Richie shook his head, this usually happened in the morning when he woke up and it usually disappeared after he peed or something.

This was really different.