f i v e

"he put me through hell and i called it love"
//
OKAY SO FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY DETAILED DEATH + BLOOD, YOU CAN START READING WHEN IT SAYS "SCENE OVER" IM DETAILING THIS BC I JUST WATCHED A BUNCH OF SERIAL KILLER DOCUMENTARIES LMAO. YOU'VE BEEN VERY WARNED.

Greta clutched the letter tightly, hope filling her senses. She stood outside of the Neibolt house, waiting for Eddie to show up. She really hoped he wanted to ask her out, she hoped her efforts weren't wasted.

She stared longingly down the road, hoping Eddie would be there soon. A small part of her knew he wasn't coming, but the rest of her forced her head high.

"Greta!"

Greta almost broke her neck with the force of turning around, she saw Eddie's fluffy hair pop from the doorway. She shoved the letter into her pocket and began to sprint up to him, not caring about the sketchy house that she was going into.

"Eddie! I thought you'd never show up!" She yelled, almost knocking the door down.

"Of course I did!" He chirped, his hand cupping her cheek, "I really like you, Greta."

Greta almost squealed, but kept herself contained. She jumped forward, allowing their lips to collide, but she didn't feel the blissful joy of love, instead a feeling of deep dread washed over her, like a tidal wave to a beach.

She tasted the rusty metallic taste of blood, and almost vomited. Then suddenly, she only had one thought, run.

She tried to rip herself from his grip, but his hands on her waist were far too strong. She pulled away from the kiss, staring into his, now deep yellow, eyes. They had no emotion to them and it only made the dread hit harder.

"You're- you aren't Eddie..."

"Of course I am! Do- do you not like me back?" His eyes swelled with tears, fading back into their natural brown hue.

"I- I do! Please don't cry, I love you!" she said, trying hard not to scream.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "You're afraid of me, aren't you?"

She nodded, the dread and fear circling her mind like a merry go round. She still tasted the blood from the kiss that she thought would be magical.

He didn't pull away from her, instead he opened his mouth, nipping at the tip of her ear softly, before sinking his teeth in deeper, relishing the taste of her blood. She was afraid, yes, but she could be scared further.

She cried out, the sharp pain feeling like a death sentence. She wished she would have never came, wished she would have never liked this boy. She hated him now, even though he's not doing this to her, she hates him. That's how she knows it's not love.

He shoved her to the ground, the air ripping itself from her lungs. His foot pressed onto her chest, hard enough to keep her pinned. She tried to scream, so hard, but her body wouldn't let her.

"You're terrible, seriously? You thought I'd like you?" He spat, the words leaving his mouth like venom, "You're sick, you make me sick."

He pressed down harder until

crack

She could feel her ribcage snap, she felt her nerve endings being ripped and tugged at, but still no sound left her mouth. She couldn't breathe, she was being suffocated.

He pressed harder, still, followed by a series of more cracking bones. The smile on his face, the thrill in his eyes, made her want to throw up all over again. She squirmed beneath him, holding onto all life she had left in her body, but she could feel her limbs shut down, one by one.

She felt her mind fog up, the only thing she could think about, she hated Eddie Kaspbrak.

--SCENE OVER--

Richie sighed happily, staring at Eddie as he shook Maggie's hand.

"Hi, Mrs. Tozier!" He chirped, "I love your nails! Did you do them yourself?!"

Maggie giggled a bit before turning to Richie, "No baby, he did them. He paints his own black sometimes."

Everyone turned to Richie, who's face was red.

"Also!" She turned to the whole group, "I want all of you to call me Maggie, okay?"

Everyone nodded, before rushing upstairs into Richie's room.

"Woah! Richie, you've never told us that your house is this fucking cool!" Stan exclaimed, grabbing Richie's LED remote and playing with the colors. He had an entire gaming setup, glowy rainbow keyboard and all. His bedsheets were black and he had drawings taped to his walls next to band posters.

"Woah! G-Guys look!" Bill exclaimed, pointing at Richie's curtains, which were decorated with pictures of Waluigi.

Everyone turned and laughed, before looking at Eddie, who's eyes widened with how amazing the whole room looked. He was even more amazed at how Richie was into all of these things he didn't know about.

"This is so cool! I bet your other friends like to come over a lot." Ben said enthusiastically

Richie laughed nervously, "Here's the thing, I don't have other friends."

Everyone stared at him, surprised. Why not? He's nice and funny, girls talk to him all of the time, and he can draw really well. He's the stereotypical "mysterious guy" that all of the girls die over, he should be popular, right?

Eddie voiced these thoughts, "Why the fuck not?"

"I don't really want any." He shrugged.

"Then what about us?" Ben asked, ever so softly

Bev looked up at Richie and Eddie, knowing exactly why Richie didn't want friends.

"No! I like you guys! Other people at are school are just dickwads, though."

Sighs of relief

//

This chapter feels shorter than it actually is. Please don't think i'm a serial killer thanks bye-