How you met (cont.)

(Here's the part two of how you met. I don't know how but it's been along time since I wrote the prologue and I'm annoyed that I didn't finish it yet. So here you go. <3)

~~~~

[Amusing Fluff]

"And we're here!" Your optimistic roommate declares. You look around and realize that Dick parked his car in front of a bar. After all the traffic disappeared, your roommate brought you to a bar with, which didn't make any sense because you don't like going to bars.

But the place looks like more than just a bar.

You follow him inside and there's a lot of space for dancing, booths for sitting in, and the bar is huge. Ornate glass shelves of different liquor look like an Instagram worthy painting without paint. Loud punk music blares from behind you hold Dick's hand in a friend-way to stay safe. "It's kind of crowded," you mutter; stuffing your hands in the pockets of your cozy beige coat. "Gatsby's is usually like this on a Saturday night." You snort at the name, literally from The Great Gatsby. "The owner must be a real book nerd." You say to yourself and follow Dick to a booth not too far from the band playing.

A waiter encounters your booth and you order a Shirley Temple while Dick orders a small margarita. "Don't judge me, (Y/N)! You should know better by now. Anyway, so you see that band over there?" He starts a conversation openly while you wait for the arrival of your drinks. "Can I get some (f/appetizer) too? They look really good on the menu." You ask and show him the image from your phone. "Wow, those do look good. I think I'm gonna order a basket myself." Dick replies and pulls out his wallet for reference. You watch him suddenly put it away as the band starts playing another song.

"Do you see the guy with black hair and red tips on his bangs? The guy on the bass?" You nod and keep staring at him. You couldn't help it, the guy was dreamy and you know it. "Oh my gosh! (Y/N) has a crush." Dick grins smugly as the waiter returns to your booth. "Dick, do you realize how crazy you are sounding? Me. This sarcastic, introverted butterfly having a crush? Never." He rolls his eyes, "I know you like my half brother, he's a really nice guy and I want you to meet him. That's why we're here in the first place, partially anyway. Gatsby's also has really great Mac & cheese dishes. They are all exotic with exotic cheeses and everything. Some of my favorite foods are from here."

You blush as the next song finishes and the bassist yells "We are Red Hood and the Outlaws!" with aggressive enthusiasm. "Fine, have a crush on your half brother. Oh my god that sounds so weird, Dick. How would your parents feel? Is this right? I don't even know what's going on anymore." You watch the red-headed drummer wink at the lead singer as they keep performing. "Don't worry about it. But you should definitely talk to Jason, I'm sure he'll think you're cool just as much as I do."

You pluck out the cherry from your drink and take a bite out of it while the self-acclaimed Jason winks at you. Butterflies grow in your stomach and you think to yourself Sweet Jesus. After the leading singer yells "OK we're on break!", butterflies grow faster as he walks towards you.

"Hey,"
"Hey..." You hesitate to reply; already falling in love with the sound of his voice.

Nice job, Jason! Dick smugly thinks to himself as you two start to acquainted and sparks fly.

(A/N: I'll let you predict what happens next LOL. Again I'm sorry that this took a long time to make but I enjoyed having a little lazy story time. ;>)