Red Hood x Supervillain! Reader

(This was a fun story to put together and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Also, your super-villain theme song is I'm Still Standing by Annapantsu. Please don't question that, it goes with the character theme. 🎶)

Your villain name is Survivor because you always get back up from whatever tragedy threatened to strike. After your amazing to your relationship with the Riddler, you wanted to take a break from the illusion that everything will be all right. To figure yourself out and take time for self acceptance. As your antihero identity grew, so did a reputation. And boy was that scary.

~~~

You are almost done selling a bag of budget heroin to a friend of your greatest supporter. Slightly shaking from being on the run so often. "Don't worry, Sur. Those orphans are going to get this $500." Chuck Mannox gives you a satchel of cash. "I don't know anymore, Chuck. I barely escaped Batman and now I'm more famous than the joker! All I wanna do is help those kids... "You sit on the old sofa and sob; copying your hands around your mouth.

Your friend and business partner frowns at the site. "I don't have corona Chuck," you declare, "I just don't know if I can-" You watch as Chuck earns a punch square in the jaw right before you get tackled by a masked rebel about your age. You roll yourselves over so that you land up on top and kick him in the shins. "What are you doing?" You sneer, "This is a private operation." When the guy is done squealing, he rolls his eyes from under the mask.

"Yeah, because selling budget heroin is so secretive." The stranger comments before sliding up from under you. "Oooh! Red Hood is getting some!" One of the Red Bulls companions chuckles from behind you two. "Chuck, get some back up over here. Now! Someone that you can not worry about losing in the company." You shout while diving out of a tackle.

"Got it Sur, now stay out of trouble will you kiddo?" Chuck quickly hobbles away from sight and tosses you the satchel once more. You catch it successfully and dodge more punches, tackles, and a slap to the face. "Again what are you doing?" You kick and do a flip over the two softly squealing young men. "Stopping a robbery of good cash." One of the companions announces.

While they hold their crotches to soothe the pain, you pick up your gun, filled with tranquilizer darts, and fire them into the necks of the two man. You glanced back at the scene; making sure that Chuck left before scrambling out of the abandoned Bed Bath and Beyond.

You ration of the abandoned parking lot, get seated in your motorcycle and ride the way from the area; hoping for two would never see you again.

~~~

(I really enjoyed writing this one shot and if you want me to continue you it, feel free to let me know in the comments. If there was a certain part that made you laugh or something, I'd love to hear that feedback too. ❤️)