17

"Whaaat?!" I whine and shout stretching the 'a'.

"What?. You burst out of the door running like your ass is on fire and you have the symbiote." Dad retorts, telling me that he knows about Venom. Peter steps further in shutting the door.

Dad walks over to the table setting down the food, Peter walks over to the table taking a seat. "So you're not eVen gonna ask!??" I ask referring to Peter.

"I already know, it's Venom a symbiote, can you tell who Tom is ?" Peter recalls, taking some food, while I finally begin to move over to the table and take a seat.

"No. No. No. No." I respond to Peter, rapidly shaking my head left to right, as I take some of the food, observing everyone's slowed movements, taking caution when close to me.

I turn my head to Peter, he stops and looks confused with his mouth full, he swallows, "What?". I roll my eyes, "Could you explain?" I ask while beginning to stuff my face.

He sighs, "Y/N does have the symbiote, Venom, and he's in his head and knows everything he knows, and Y/N won't tell me who Tom is." Peter complete's filling everyone in with the situation.

"Tom is-"
"No, No, No, No, No, NO!" I cutting my dad off, while both Peter and he stare at me in shock and terror.
"You can tell them you're not cheating with him because you're the one who caused his death. Isn't that what you know." Venom tells me in my head.

"I didn't need to be reminded of thaT!" I shout jumping out my seat, as I hear a knock on the door, " I'll get it" I say calmly controlling my breathing.

"Don't open the door" Venom suggests. But I ignore it and open the door and see guard like men standing there. One holds a gun and a completely shaved head.

He aims his gun upwards, towards me.
My mind blanks out in the same second.