8{ The whole story}

Wild's pov.

     I was running. Everything hurt. 

My head hurt.

My feet hurt.

My chest hurts.

My arms hurt.

My feelings hurt.

     I ran into the forest. My hands are cold. I'm freezing and dripping with water. My hair falling in my face. But I kept running. I don't know where I just had to go. Flashbacks of that room where I heard every single bit of the truth. She lied, he lied, they all lied to me. They told me something that wasn't true and I believed it like a fool. They did it because they didn't believe in me. They didn't think I could do it. They thought I was a coward.

A fool.

I wasn't strong enough.

I was just a kid.

She was a kid too.

Now she is probably dead.

Because of me.

Because of them.

     I thought I knew them, I thought they wouldn't do this. I didn't know where I was going I just needed to go. I kept running not looking ahead.

I should have done that.

     I slammed straight into a tree. I fell on the ground. It might seem silly or stupid to you but I started to cry, not because I just slammed my face on a tree, but because I was stupid that I ran away that I ran into a tree that I am crying on the ground with rain drowning me. I rub my head and face. I look around me. Yeah, I wasn't anywhere near the tree. I bite my lip. I cover my face out of embarrassment. God, I hate myself.

     The hero of Hyrule is crying because he is disappointed in himself. I cover myself hugging my knees.

Twilight's pov.

     I walk around the place. I sigh. I look at the map. He couldn't have gotten far. Right? Everyone seemed on edge about the whole fight. Don't get me wrong I am worried too. I asked Impa, Paya, Purah about where he might have gone. They all didn't know. I wonder the forset. It was raining. I put my head down. 

     'Even if I do find him he will probably yell at me for keeping secrets. He seems really mad. I mean I would be too if my caretakers were hiding my whole life away from me.'

[Flashback]

     "He wasn't always like this... You may not see it but he was really aloof until he found you. Now he wears a smile on his face proudly. But since then he has trapped himself in his room not doing anything he almost didn't even show any emotion. Sometimes I wonder where his mind is at. I remember one day he asked me how he was as a kid. I couldn't answer. I mean I did know him as a kid but he doesn't even remember himself as a kid. Because... I wiped out those memories not just him out of everyone that knows about... about... Zelda."

     Laughs. "I remember those two would chase each other around that castle for days and talk to each other every time I brought him over. Those two were best friends. I remember Zelda was so shy to speak to him for the first time but they got along alright." Sigh. "I remember... Zelda's screams when she got stolen and Wild's face when we pulled him back. I remember him pleading that we let him go so he could go with her. I remember him biting us to let go which we did, I remember how their hands almost touched..." [Picture above] " I remember hearing everyone screaming when that thing took her I remember Wild crying."

     "I can't even tell you how those 100 years went with Wild sleeping. I took away all his memories of Zelda which was too much for his little body. So he slept for 100 years no one even knows him now. I was such an idiot for keeping him here and now he is going to be alive as another hero. And worst of all Ganon is still out there well it is calming down from energy we can't tell. But even after all that I don't regret pulling him back if I didn't it would be his life or Zelda's, I couldn't risk two of them getting hurt or even worse."

     "Then after all this time, you are here. Son of the Hero of Time and Malon."

"Our last hope for Hyrule"

"Your father's last hope..."

"For the Twilight..."