13.

MIASIA TISHE LEWIS
TROOP|BLASIN|CHINESE BITCH

"Kevontae,get up please"i heard Troop whisper towards me

"Yes"i slightly raised my head to look in that direction but i couldn't.

"Pleasee tae"i heard her cry

"Whats wrongg baby"i pulled her closer to me

"I had a bad dream"she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Awee babyy it's okayy"i laughed a little on the inside

"ASH TRAY BITCHH"trez bussed in the room

"What the fuck are you doing heree"I laughed this nigga dumb eshit.

"Get the hell up"trez screamed like a maniac and as soon as he did that jada came around the corner mwith pots and pans talking about "Ion get no sleep cause of y'all,y'all not gon get no sleep cause of me"

"Omggshh"troop whined Causee people wanna be noisy and shit.

"Gimme your gun"she whispered to me,making me look at her crazy.

This girl is crazy she gon kill them cause they making too much noise.

"No girl"she got up in a hurry and knocked over trez and threw it as soon as she got up jada ran out the room with the pots and pans

"Omgshhhh" jada yelled as she ran while troop grabbed trez leg and dragged him out the room with him trying hold on to the walls but that shit wasn't helping

"Helppp meee pleaseee"he screamed like a little girl

The only thing I could do was laugh and record the shit

"Now leave me tf alone"troop slammed the door shut and locked it..

Then she gon hop in bed like she didn't just drag
A whole nigga out,I was amazed on a whole different level.

I got up to go to the bathroom and all I know is I came out and she was over here arguing with someone on my phone.

"You dumb ass bitch,I tried to be nice but bitch u sound dumb"troop laughed/yelled if u get what I'm saying,

"Aye aye cut it out" I reached for my phone only for it to get thrown at me anyways..

"Who tf is this"I said once I caught my phone not looking at the contact name.

"Stop playin with me kevontae,come take care of ur baby the fuck"this loud ass bitch yelled through the phone making me take the phone from my ear for a minute.

"Mane who the fuck is this jit ion got no fucking kids dude"I said In all seriousness while looking a troop cause she looked mad asl,I knew her lil ass wanted to say sum.

"Put that bitch on speaker"troop snatched the phone from me and put the girl on speaker.

"Lol now u ain't got no kids okay Kevontae,remember that" the girl said

"Whats yo name"troop asked the girl and said "your man knows who I am"

"Bitch the fuck I do I'm just as curious as my wife the hell wrong with you delusional,crazy bitches man"I spazzed and hung up the phone.

"Kevontae stop playing with me"

•MIASIA TISHE LEWIS
TROOP|BLASIN|CHINESE BITCH

"Kevontae stop playing with me"I told him cause this was just like my dream..was my dream trynnn tell me something.

"Manee ion know who that was baby"he told me but not to sound like a insecure,jealous bitch but damn I gotta say it for some typa reassurance.

"Give me your phone"I held my hand out like parents do when they ask for your phone.

I mean I can go in his phone and shit but I never did any deep digging cause I never felt any needs to but he got me fucked up,

"Troop what bro "he shook his head and handed
Me his phone tho.

" I ain't got nothing to hide bro u know that"I sighed knowing that he didn't have anything to hide but I needed to you know..

To be continued
700 words..🦋