9.

"Soo i heard you was looking fa me pooh"i got out the car in front of that bitch house

"Nobody was checking for you bitch"toothy fat ass capped. "Watch that b word sis,Keep it cute"jada threatened lightly.

Bitch i walked up on her porch grabbing her big body ass by her hair and d

I didn't even say anything i just punched that bitch

"Kick that bitch in her forehead asia"

I was gonna kick that bitch in her forehead until somebody grabbed me.

"TOOTY BITCH FUCK U"i yelled escaping the persons grasps running back up to that hoe.

I did it,i did it.

I soccer kicked that bitch in her forehead.

"Now talk all dat shit hoe"

I yelled at her as someone came dragging me off her.

"Bring yo ass"Kevontae yelled at me like a disappointed mother. "Bitch you wanna fight too"

He chuckled "you laughing I'm with whatever pussy wassup" i squared up with him.

"hit me if u want I'm layin yo ass down"

"Bitch won one fight and get to thinking she Muhammad or sum"he waved me off,pointing to the car.

...

Kevontae

Kevontae

"Sit the fuck down sumwhere"

Her ass was jumping all over the fucking room.should've never gave her ass that shit bro,Now her ass like a crackhead.

"Ayy, I pop a perc, it give me more stamina, uh
I hit that nat like an animal, ooh"Miasia jumped on the couch.

"She ate that dick like a snack,danimals"kyro walked past the door not even looking in.Stupid ass niggas mane

"Don't you fuckin do it"she was bout to jump on the dresser.

Sighing I grabbed her by her ponytail cause she was tryna run when she realized i was coming towards her.

"Ouchhh"she groaned tapping my hand to let go.

"Come onn"i picked her up,dropping her on the bed.

"Haha"she jumped on my back as soon as I turned around.

Boom

Boom

Boom

Gun shots rung out causing me to drop her and fall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
346 words🐟

Umm this mad short but i got school..🦋