7.

•12:40•

"BOOM" A gun shot ranged out causing everyone including me to scream and duck

"Cmon yo"Kevontae said pushing me through the crowd. "Wait wait wait,jada"i said bitch I can't leave my bestfriend.I need that loud hoe!

"Mane fuck her,bring yo ass or u gon get shot"

"BOOM BOOM BOOM"The shot rung out again. "You right"i yelled running to the car only to see the car started with jada bout to take off.

"BITCHHH"i tapped on the window watching her jump and put her hand on her heart.have a heart attack bitch.

I opened the door hoping the hell in the car ,I couldn't even shut the door all the way before this bitch mashed on gas taking off.

17 minutes into the car ride

"Bitch so you was gon leave me"i asked her in shock realizing that if I didn't come to the fucking car she would've left my ass.

"I mean shitt-hld bitch you was gon leave me too"She mugged me.I made a You right face.

"EVERY WOMEN FA THEY SELF"we both yelled laughing as we thought of what we said if there was a killer in the house or sum.

"Bitch you wanna go to ihop"she asked "ouu yes bitch,im fucking hungry"i said looking at the time which was 1:16

Pulling up to ihop we spotted a crackhead that was yelling in front of ihop"I SMOKE CRACK GOT TEN DOLLARS,YOU CAN MEET ME IN THE BACK"The crackhead yelled again making us buss out laughing

"GOOD FOR U SIS"jada yelled to her as we laughed,walking into ihop.Ordering our food we ate and talked for 30 minutes.Heading home.

"Goodnight bestie"we said walking into our rooms.Walking in my room i turned my lights on,threw my shoes off and walked to my vanity.I stripped out of my clothes as I wiped my makeup so i could take a shower and go to sleep.

"Yo nipples pierced"i heard Kevontae's voice making me jump.Looking in that direction i saw Kevontae laying down on my bed.

"Your a pervert"I laughed putting on my robe.
"Yeah whatever where was you at tho"he asked walking up to me. "We went to ihop"i told him as he came up to me and started to play with my nipple piercing.

"Oh"he mumbled

"Move,imma get in the shower"i pushed him walking in my bathroom.20 minutes into my shower i felt Kevontae's body press against me.

"Jada I don't want my pussy ate"i joked with Kevontae and acted like I thought that was her and we did things when we didn't.

"Whatcha say"he grabbed my neck "oh nothing"I played dumb. "You goin get her kilt if u keep playin like dis"

My face dropped after he said that "i was playing,you always wanna kill someone damn"I laughed as he mugged me.

"cause you mine the fuck,errbody that touches you is gonna die"he smirked,letting go of my neck.

"Nigga you're crazy"i shook my head grabbing the soap to wash my body. "You know dis baby"He slapped my ass hard making me drop the soap. "OUCHH"i yelled.

"Oop" he said like he didn't mean to do that. "Get it"i said pointing at it.

"Nigga you dropped it bend them checks downwards"he smirked. "Omgshh"I whined bending down fast to grab the soap .I was bent down for a second and I felt a tap on my pussy making me holt up.

"Stop playin"i laughed and we began to clean our body "pooh can you get my back"I asked handing him my rag. "mmmh"he responded cleaning my back and handing my rag back.

Getting out the shower,we brushed our teeth and put on some shorts and a sports bra while he put on some shorts.

"You stay on yo side&don't touch me"i told him laying down as he laid down right next to me"doing what i just told him not to do.

I turned away from him so my back was facing him "i just told you the rules" i said.

"Mmcht"he smacked this teeth

"Girl stop playin,cuddle with me"he whined like a baby. " ughh" I groaned turning to him wrapping my arms around him making him smile.

" Goodnight baby"he kissed my forehead

"Goodnight pooh"i mumbled falling asleep..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
7:53 words😭
Nothing happened in this chapter i was jus writing random shit💀

Not proof read😔