8.

"BEEP"

"BEEP"

"BEEP"

"BEEP"

"BEEP"The smoke alarm went off making me holt up.Instantly getting up from my bed.

looking over at Kevontae sleeping.Does this nigga not here this loud ass alarm sleeping and shit.I sighed running downstairs to the kitchen

"OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT" jada yelled running around the kitchen while the water ran and a small fire was on the stove.

"BITCH YOU TRYNA KILL ME"i screamed at her,grabbing the fire extinguisher i aimed it at the fire.Pulling the nob i got pushed back by the force of the extinguisher.

"MANEEE THIS IS SAD"Kevontae sighed grabbing the extinguisher from me,putting out the fire.

"OMGSHH"jada laughed,like shit was funny.

"Bitchh ain't shit funny"

"you were tryna cook boiled eggs without water"I scrunched my face up. "Bitch is you dumb"I mugged her as Kevontae laughed his ass off.

"Fuck you,I was hungry and i was tryna be nice and make sum to eat fa us"jada answered.

"Yoo go headd"Kevontae spoke shaking his head,walking back in my room.

"IM STILL HUNGRY"she whined "Can you cook please chief asia"she dragged

"Ugh Whatchu want hoe"

"Umm-she dragged again making me cut her off."hurry up before i change my mind"

"Orange chicken and rice "she quickly answered.Scrunching my face up i looked at her like she was stupid. "Aht aht"i mumbled bout to go off.

"Okay okay,i want a grilled chicken slider"she said again like i was finna make that.I held my finger up telling her to hold up.

I walked over looking in the icebox "bitch huh"i said grabbing her two hot pockets.The fuck she think i was.Mugging me she took her hot pockets putting them in the microwave.I bet she took them bitchs tho!

"BAEE YOU HUNGRY"I yelled asking if Kevontae was hungry. "YEAH"he yelled back making me grab 2 more hot pockets.Waiting for jada's to be done i sat patiently waiting for my turn.

The microwave beeped as she took her shit out.Popping  Kevontae's hot pockets in the microwave i waited again.it beeped as i took it out placing it on a nice plate,taking it to him.

"Huh"i handed it too him "where yours at"be asked eating one of his. "Im not hungry"I shrugged making him grab my mouth opening it.

He placed a piece of his hot pocket down in my mouth "now chew"he said letting go of my mouth,watching me as i chewed it slowly.

"Shake that ass bitch and let me see whatcha got"the music from the thriller me and jada was doing,blasted.