Chapter 18: Naive Y/N and her fuming father

"Yes. Yes of course, I've already arranged for my assistant to forward a check of the sum that we owe you for the troubles we've caused." Namjoon spoke calmly with certainty in his voice as he spoke to the building manager

"This might be too much for me to ask but would you be so kind as to help us move the things by next week? Yes, thank you. I'll have my assistant send you the address along with the money. Trust me, it won't happen again. Yes. I apologize for the inconvenience." Namjoon spoke into the iPhone XS before ultimately cutting the call after his last words.

He proceeded to turn to the (very much upset) employee and nod his head slightly

"Everything is being taken care of as we speak ma'am, I apologize for the inconvenience. We will be on our way now" he bowed to the employee manager slightly and began to walk past the bed area and out the door with Y/N in his arms

"And don't come back! Bunch of crazies." The manager of the building voiced in an irritated voice.

Y/N P.O.V
'Pitch black, why does my body feels as if it's floating? Is this a lucid dream?' I think to myself, my eyes not ready to open. I feel a light yet persistent breeze against my face.

'Did I leave the window open? No it can't be. I never leave the window open at night, especially after that tarantula
entered through last year. An utmost traumatic experience. But if that isn't the case, then I can't be at home. Am I outside?! Am I...sleepwalking?!' The endless possibilities cross my mind and I finally decide to part my lids and face whatever crazy situation I might be in.

That's when I see....the sky?! I really am outside! Wait is that a sunrise or sundown? Did I sleep for a whole day?! Wait why am I moving even though my legs are hanging??

I decided to lift my head to take a look at my surroundings that's when I noticed a man in a tux, and I could only guess what was going on. There was no time to think, I had to act fast!

"LET ME GO YOU PSYCHO! AHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME I'M BEING KIDNA-" soon I was put down and my mouth was covered by the anonymous mans large hand.

"MHNMMKGJFKFJSMMKKNNHMGMMMMPH!" I try to speak through his hand but to no avail

"Would you be quiet? People are sleepi-" that's when my heel landed perfectly on his groin with a hard hit. The man collapsed onto the ground with a groan.

As I speak I walk up to his form to loom over him "Yeah stay there you bastard, just WAIT till I call the cops-" but as you get a better look at him...

Wait...

"Jerk....?" I question when I see a glance of his face. Yupp, that's him.

My hand covers the view of my mouth and I stare at him in shock. W-What are you doing here? What's going on?"

"I see you've developed short term m-memory loss? We were stuck in that stupid mall for a whole day! Here I am going out my way to help you get home and even paying for the damage fees and the things we used, this is how you repay me?!" He explains and complains in appall while holding onto his bruised area

"That's right!" A gasp leaves my lips as I recall the happenings of the day before. I proceed to reach out my hand with an apologetic facial expression

"I'm so sorry I completely forgot!" I exclaimed.

He ignored my helping hand and stood to his feet by himself. "Maybe I slept so well that my memories disappeared?haha...ha..ha.." I couldn't take looking into his intense death glare another second and proceeded to walk forward.

"You know what, I'll forgive you" he too started to walk next to me

"After all being as dense and naive as you are yet you still play it off as innocence, ah, I almost pity you."