Chapter 14: Second chances

Again
Angel Flower
21 juli 2019

"Y/N! Please just talk to me!!" Jungkook exclaims in plead as he follows Y/Ns power walking figure through the music section

Honestly, after what happened yesterday, all she really wanted to do was have a peaceful rest of the week. They actually had to shoot up the fashion show another week because of the incident. The reason why was beyond her though as she is back to only reading the magazines.

Y/N signed loudly at the demising thought. She had always wanted to intern in a fashion company as the experience would be both fun and get her a step closer to her ultimate dream, which is to become a great singer.

Being wrongly accused and looked down upon was something that didn't sit well with Y/N at all as she feels an immediate urge to defend herself at all costs, which also builds up an irritation in her core when no one believes her.

Basically she has a bad temper chdgdg.

But unfortunately as always, Jungkook decided to change her plans of forgetting the stress.

As he chased behind her, he realizes she wasn't going to listen to him. So he speeds up his pace, stopping when his hand wraps around her wrist.

Y/N turns around assertively and she pulls along her arm back to her side, getting out of his hold and drills holes in his face with the use of the burning in her eyes

"You're not in a position to do that anymore Jungkook" She spits, already feeling the built up irritation trying to force itself out.

He sighs and glances on the ground, knowing how stubborn Y/N was when she had made up her mind. But he felt he couldn't give up just yet, knowing he couldn't mist the chance of true love.

His eyes move back up to her eyes once more, returning the fire in her eyes but with a different energy, as if he had a goal in front of him he was never going to give up

"Y/N, hear me out. Please. Why would I even be here if I didn't care about you? Please Y/N"

Y/Ns eyes rolled all the way to Spain(Getting exotic here with all the countries lol) and her head follows along with her eyes lowering to the lockers

'He does have a point...' you contemplated with your brain and allegedly, you look back to his face and decide to listen to the angel on your right shoulder and let him speak his peace.

Your arms cross and your eyes narrow, non expectant "Fine. Make it quick I have class" She reluctantly complies, though part of her knew she would be starting world war ||| in her brain after this conversation was over.

"Before I met you, I wasn't really the best person" He sighs, looking back to the unpleasant memories

"I always played around with girls left and right and crushed their hearts. I always had the one thought in my mind that true love didn't exist, that is..until I met you." He explained as his eyes looked up to yours.