Chapter 8: Not the same

Again
Angel Flower
5 maj 2019

AgainAngel Flower 5 maj 2019

"N...Namjoon...?" Raising his right eyebrow, he placed his hands in his pockets

"...Yes? That is I" he answered hesitantly

"K..Kim? Kim Namjoon..?" I still couldn't comprehend the fact that it was him. That the reason his name seemed so familiar on that magazine, was because he was my...

"Yes, Kim Namjoon. Why are you asking? Of course, I assume you've seen me in news papers and magazines" I nodded as I slowly stood up, my eyes never leaving him and I didn't think for a second about my blood red swelling eyes that had resulted from my crying

"Joonie, it's me! Y/N! Remember? Song Y/N!" I could see his eyes widening a bit and his body stiffening for a second when I said my name, but suddenly his eyes turned dark as I kept on

"Wow.." he said in monotone "What..?" She asked. He simply smirked. Coldly.

" I mean really, I knew I had stalkers but I thought they hid behind their computers" My eyes crashed together at that

"What? No, that's not- I'm not-" "-never thought they would go so far as to follow me and pretend to be someone who's way beyond your league".

My mouth went ajar at the tone of his voice. Was this really him? "No Namjoon, I'm no stalker. It's Song Y/N! Remember we used to eat our favorite ice creams together every Friday and force our parents to take us to the park by your old house!" I smiled with warmth as I recalled the good memories.

What you didn't realize was that the man in front of you wasn't too pleased by you. At all.

"Now you listen here!!!" He exclaimed angrily, frightening me a bit

"I don't know who you are or how you learned all this information. But you seem  to be under the false belief that you can replace someone special to me. I will admit it was a nice try, it might've just worked if I hadn't found her already. And YOU are not her. Her name is Haerin now and you could never live up to such an incredible woman! So why don't you just give it up and leave me alone. Forever."

Okay, now I'm scared. Was he always like that in high school? Or do I have the wrong guy?

"Okay first of all, for the tenth time, I'm no stalker" he scoffed at that "Second of all, I can prove it to you! This soirée is being hosted by my mother! YOUR fathers best friend. So we could go confirm right now-" he then scoffed once more(A/N: So much scoffing-)

"Wow. You really did do your homework didn't you? Too bad that I already know that those two people aren't your parents. I can't believe you would stoop so low as to claim someone else's parents, I am simply appalled by this little show you're putting up. I would offer you a job as a con artist but that wouldn't be my scene"

Okay that's it, there is no way that it's the Kim Namjoon I know. "Excuse me-" "I'd suggest you stop embarrassing yourself any further before I get serious. Leave. Now. And leave me, my girlfriend and our families alone. Or else you will serve the consequences, you have my word on that." I simply stared at the man in disbelief. To think I actually this guy was the same guy I knew years ago, not a chance