#O.14 | mummify.

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

MUMMIFY.
Chapter XIV

As you drag your heavy body home, you felt uneasy. Eunji just said, she likes Jimin. And she wasn't afraid to say that to you in such a straightforward matter.

You hang your head low and felt your anxiety building up. Suddenly you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders. "You alright buddy?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice.

You look up to see him face to face. The look in your eyes were filled with pain and sadness. Taehyung started to grew worried every second had passed with you only looking at him.

After a couple of minutes, tears started to slowly cascade down your cheeks. Taehyung was in shock and immediately wiped it away. You felt his hands kinda shaking probably due to your sudden break down.

"Girl, you have to tell me! What the—"
You cut off Taehyung and fall into his arms. He supports you and hugs you back tightly as you continuously cry.
Taehyung lightly pat your back and stroke your hair from time to time.

"Hey.. Pull yourself together and I'll take you home."

|||

You sat on your bed as you hang your head low while you look at your hands. Taehyung was sitting next to you and was observing you. He tried to think of a reason why were you like this and tried to think of a solution for it as well.

"Are you ready talk?" Taehyung asked softly. You look at him with a small smile before nodding.

"It's about Jimin—"

"I knew it!" Taehyung shouts. "That scumbag will have a piece of my mind if I saw his damn little f—"

"Yah.." You said in a low voice. "Could you not interrupt me?" Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip before nodding, signaling you to continue.