"Nope. Finish your exercise, or you will eat that eel soup tonight."

Boboiboy shuddered and reluctantly continued his exercise. Ever since he arrived on Earth two days ago, Tok Aba has fed him eel soup every day. While the soup was quite good, after witnessing how the soup is prepared, and the fish, he completely lost his appetite. 

Tok Aba laughed at his pale face when he saw the fish, and while he stopped cooking the eel soup after his grandson nearly puked, he still used the soup as a threat should his grandson slacked off from physical exercises. 

Ahh... the physical exercises. It wasn't like he hated it, his body felt weird after being stuck in bed for three days in the medical room at TEMPUR-A base. The physical exercises were important to smooth his joints and built his strength, but his body ached and he usually felt nauseous each time after the exercises which led him to be stuck in bed all day, and he hated every second of those moments. 

He was an athlete, a soccer player in his school days, and a defender of the Earth. He was used to be in constant move, sparring, training, even simple movement like tapping foot or juggling a ball with his feet. His body used to be light, and now he felt his body as heavy as lead.

"Come on Boboiboy, just a little bit more, you’re almost finish."

Boboiboy sighed at Ochobot's words, eyes closed as he breathed, his forehead covered in sweats. This physical exercise was pretty simple, he need to do push ups ten times while stabilizing his breathing, and he need to add two pushes in each set until he reached his limit. Though this exercise should be easy as he used to do at least 30 push ups before this, with his current condition, he only managed to do 16 push ups before he collapsed in panting yesterday. He was in his forth set now, meaning he managed to do 16 push ups, and he was determined to reach at least 20 push ups today. But apparently,that’s not the case as he struggled to finish his fifth set. 

"Come on Boboiboy, just two more push. I know you can do it." Fang cheered at Boboiboy in full support, and Boboiboy just grumbled in annoyance. While he was expected to mock his old rival in his weakened state, he was surprisingly helpful and encouraging. 

Daun looked at his user sympathetically as he monitored his user's vitals. After the 17th push ups, he spoke, "I think you are done for today Original. Its an improvement from yesterday too!" 

Boboiboy collapsed on his back on the floor as he tried to stabilize his breathing, "Not... *pant*... not yet..."

"Come on, take deep breaths. That's it... Fang, give him some water." Tok Aba pulled Boboiboy into sitting position, and rested his grandson's back on the seat in the park hut. Tok Aba chose to let Boboiboy do his exercise in the park as he wanted to watch over his cafe and his grandson at the same time. It's  fortunate that his grandon's elemental powers are willing to help him with his cafe so that he can focused on his grandson, that and the bored expression plastered on his grandson's face when he was cooped inside the room all day. Besides, fresh air should do some good to Boboiboy. 

Tok Aba smiled as Boboiboy grumbled, "This... *pant*... sucks....*pant*..."

"I know, just close your eyes. Still feeling nauseous?"

Boboiboy swallowed uncomfortably before he answered. "Yeah..."

Happy hums were heard as Air skipped happily towards them. Daun looked at the water elemental power in confusion.

"Air? What are you doing here?"

"Daun, Tanah called you. I was asked to sit with Original."

Before anyone could answered, Air has sat beside the panting Boboiboy and conjured his water bubble under his user. Boboiboy was hummed contentedly as he snuggled on the soft and cold water bubble, already fell asleep with Air quietly sitting on the seat in the hut and munching the cookies.