Hot situation

Author Note:

Thank you for those who read, commented, voted and favourite this story. I am very honored :D

In the story, so far we got: Daun, Tanah and Petir. Four elements left and the Original to find... :3

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Done." Ochobot finished repairing Tanah's watch, and watched Tanah flex his hand after being still for a few minutes. Tanah smiled, feeling the familiar surge of power through his body, the feeling that he longed since this morning. His body suddenly felt more energised than before. He then turned to Petir, who also flexing his arms with a satisfied smile.

"Petir? Did your watch fixed?"

"Yup. I feel a lot better now."

"Me too." Daun jumped from the bed and stretched his body happily.

"You guys look a lot better than before. Does fixing the watch somehow give you energy?" Yaya looked at the elemental power trio.

Tanah smiled. "You can say that. The watch is sort of like our power source."

"Now that the watches are fixed, let's contact the others first." Tanah pushed a button on his watch, and a small blue hologram screen appeared with Cahaya’s image.

"Cahaya."

"Tanah?" Cahaya looked surprised. Tanah just smiled.

"Yes, it's me."

"The watch is fixed? How?"

"I fixed the watch." Ochobot exclaimed, waving his hands at Cahaya's hologram.

"Ochobot? Is that you? Oh, thank you for fixing the watch."

"You are welcome."

"I am also with Petir and Daun, as well as the Commander and all the Original's friends." Tanah thrusted his hand forward, allowing Cahaya to see the others. Daun suddenly put his face in front of Tanah's watch.

"Hi Cahaya! Finally I can meet you!" Daun waved his hands happily at Cahaya's hologram. Cahaya chuckled. "Hello Daun, I am happy to see you too. Your ability to sleep soundly through the catastrophe is remarkable."

"Thank you!"

"You know that's sarcasm, right?" Cahaya rose an eyebrow at Daun's oblivious. Daun tilted his head in confusion. "What is a sarcasm?"

Cahaya's laughter at Daun's innocence made Petir glare at the Cahaya. Cahaya just raised his hand in defeat. "I am just joking, Petir. No need to glare me to death."

"Petir, what is sarcasm? I want to know," Daun tugged Petir's hand, whined as the lightning element ignore him.

"Uugh... Ask Tanah later." Petir turned his face away from Daun with annoyance visible on his face. How can a person be that oblivious is beyond him.