Boboiboy's disappearance

Author Note:

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang walked through the hallways to the medical room to visit their bedridden friend. They received a day off today and they intended to make use of it by visiting Boboiboy who was undoubtly bored by himself in that medical room.

"Oh, I can't wait to see Boboiboy. I bet he will cheer up seeing us. I wonder what we should do today," Gopal stretched his body excitedly.

"Remember, Boboiboy still need his rest. That means no strenuous activities," reminded Yaya to the group.

"Yeah, yeah. We already know that Yaya. Maybe telling stories about our recent missions?"

"How about telling him when Gopal fell in a hole filled with alien insects?" Fang chuckled.

"Ha ha, very funny. You don't know how scary to be down there. Next time, how about you be the one that fall in the hole full of alien insects?" Gopal pouted. Ying can't controlled her laughter, soon everyone followed suit with Gopal clearly not amused.

The group then reached the medical room and suddenly the door opened with Ochobot rushed out of the room in hurry. He didn't seemed to notice the group.

"Ochobot?" Yaya called Ochobot worriedly. What would make him panic?  Did something bad happened to Boboiboy?

Ochobot paused in his track outside the medical room when his name is called and noticed the group who looked at him in confusion. "Oh, you guys!" Ochobot hurriedly went to the group. "Emergency! The room! Boboiboy!"

"Calm down Ochobot. What happened to Boboiboy?" asked Fang at the panicking power sphere with a frown.

"Boboiboy is missing!"

"What?!" exclaimed the group in surprised. They ran into the medical room and saw the room was as before, with a messy bed and no Boboiboy.

"How? He is still sick! Besides, he won’t want to worry us." Ying worriedly looked at Ochobot. Despite Boboiboy’s clear displeasure to stay, he did comply, especially when they were concern about his wellbeing. Also maybe after being threaten to call Tok Aba and double the training too.

"How would I know?! I came here this morning to check on him and now he is gone! Who knows if he get hurt, or kidnapped?!"

"Kidnapped? But who would do that? This place is guarded 24/7 by TEMPUR-A members." Fang thought about it deeply. How on earth could the enemies slip pass such heavy securities anyway?

"Maybe Captain Vargoba's allies?" Yaya suggested while looked around the medical room. The room was normal, aside from messy bed there was no sign of struggles. Weird.

Fang sighed as he looked at the empty bed, their priority was to find the missing Boboiboy, hopefully he was just sneaking out and lost somewhere inside the base. If not, then they would have a case of loose potential criminal in the base, or hostage situation. Fang then turned to his worried friends.