Chapter 3-Stealth Mission

Third Person POV

Offender stealthily moved through the mansion until he finally made it to her room. He glanced around the room, but couldn't see her anywhere. "The hell is she?" He muttered to himself looking in every nook and cranny. "Maybe she's not here yet." He thinks as he scratches his head.

He turns to leave when he hears a voice faintly singing coming from a door across the room. He slowly creeps to the door and presses his ear against it. It was definitely her voice, the angelic sound moved through the room she was in and under the crack of the door to meet his ear. Her voice matched with the water raining down in the shower was heavenly.........wait, she was in the shower?! Offender had a mini stroke before grinning like a mad man.

He then lunged into the bathroom at a ferocious speed and ripped the shower curtain to the floor, revealing a very naked Madi. She turned to him and yelped, frantically trying to cover her private areas. Offender stepped into the shower and forcefully removed her hands and lifted them over her head as he backed her into a wall. "Baby, there's no need to hide yourself from me." He said as he grinned madly. She blushed furiously as he did this and looked away from his piercing gaze. He puts a finger underneath her chin and smirks. "You're not allowed to look away either." She glances down for a brief second before looking up at him, desire burning in her eyes. "Y-Yes master."

Offender was a giggling mess on the floor next to her bathroom door. He was so caught up in his mini fan fic that he didnt hear the water cut off and barely noticed when she came out of the bathroom and squatted down in front of him with a huge smile on her face.

"What's so funny Offender? You look really happy." She said sweetly. Offender snapped out of it and looked up at her grinning face. God she was beautiful. "Oh, nothing really just.....something in my room was really hilarious, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to know what it is so, I'll just be going." He said before standing up and walking past her. "Of course I would! Show me! Show me!" She said, bouncing up and down.

He grinned maliciously and turned to face her. "Ok, but don't let anyone see you, I was told to keep it a secret, but how can I say no to you?" She grins and nods. "Sure thing! I won't let anyone see me." He chuckles to himself. "Perfect." He takes her hand and whisks her into the hallway.

Together, they move down the levels of the house, Madi occasionally being shoved into a room when a member of the house passed by. They were about to go down a set of stairs when they heard footsteps coming up.

Offender turned to Madi and nods. "You know the drill." She salutes. "Aye aye, Captain!" She says before entering a random room.

____________________________________________

Laughing Jack POV

I look at the person who just entered my room with a mixture of confusion and glee. "Madi! What are you doing here?" The sweet girl turned her head to face me and gave me a glowing smile. "Oh me and....I mean, I was going to get a snack and decided to come talk to you first."

I look at her suspiciously before shaking my head and smiling. "Whatever, say, do you happen to have anymore blue jolly ranchers?" I ask her hopefully. "No, sorry."she says digging through her pockets. I hold back a sigh of disappointment. "But I do have a peppermint patty." I glance up at her just as she tosses it into the air towards me.

I catch it easily and swiftly put it into my mouth. "Thanks." I say as I chew it. She giggles at me and leans against the door. "What's so funny?" I ask confused. "Nothing, you're just really cute is all." My eyes widen and a faint blush tinged my cheeks. I should be telling her that, she was, in fact, very cute. He big doe eyes had me mesmerized every time I looked into them. "I_"

Before I could say anything, the door was pushed open and a hand reached inside, grabbing Madi. "Coast's clear, come on." Said a whispered voice as the hand tugged Madi out the door. She smiled and waved at me. "Bye LJ, I'll see you later!" She says before she disappears. Not a thing was left as evidence of her being here except for the promise she made me that floated in the air.

____________________________________________

Offender POV

"Hey Offender, whats up?" Asks a familiar voice. I quickly spin around to see Jeff standing behind me. "Jeff! My old buddy, my old pal, my old friend of mine! How ya been?" Jeff looked at me strangely. "What are you trying to hide?" He asks me while crossing his arms. "Crap, he's onto me!" "Well maybe if you weren't so blantly obvious you shit head." "Shut up Offender!" "Sorry Offender."

I look around, frantically trying to find a lie to help me out of this situation. "Er...I, um....have a new girl in my room and I'm trying to go down and...you know." To make my point even more obvious, I I do a few pelvic thrusts into the air. Jeff looks at me with a mixture of disgust and lack of respect. "Ok, I didn't need to know all that." He said before quickly walking down the hallway away from me.

I sighed before going up to the door Madi went into. I was about to knock when I heard a couple of voices talking. Oh shit. Who's room was this again? It doesn't matter, I just have to get her out of there without the other person seeing who I was. With one quick movement, I opened the door and reached my hand in until I could get a firm hold of her arm. " Coast's clear, come on." I say before yanking her out of the room and down the flight of stairs.

____________________________________________

Hey guys! Im so sorry for the delayed chapter. I have been very busy with school and such. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and trust me, this next chapter will come out sooner than this one did. Dont forget to vote and comment!

- MadiHatter