Chapter 4-Newcomers

Offender POV

Damn it all to hell! Why was this happening right now?! Everything was going just fine...until she WOKE UP! Let me just turn back the clock a few minutes, eh?

____________________________________________

Third Person POV

Offender dragged Madi down the stairs and past all the roses hanging from the walls. "What pretty flowers!" Madi says in awe. Offender grins. "Of course they are, and they smell even better." Madi skips to a cluster of roses on the wall and inhales deeply. She suddenly starts to sway back and forth, her eyes drooping shut. "They do smell pretty, weeeeeee." She giggles groggily before she starts to collapse to the ground. Offender swiftly catches her in his arms and smirks. "Perfect."

____________________________________________

Offender POV

I brought her into my room and quickly shut and locked the door. I then carried her to my bed and laid her down. I backed up a few steps and stared down at her in awe and excitement. This was easy, almost too easy. What on earth was I worried about? I thought I would never get her here, and now she's asleep on my bed. I'm kind of sad its almost over, but it doesn't override my pure, erotic joy.

I quickly take off my hat and start to unbutton my shirt as I watch her. Her cute little figure moved ever so slightly every time she breathed. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but not in an erotic way, which was weird. I shook the thoughts from my head and removed my shirt. I then crawled onto the bed and on top of Madi. I go to remove her dress when she moves slightly.

I look up at her face once more, her cute, adorable face that also held a mature beauty I had never noticed before. It didn't make me want to rip off her clothes and do things to her body, it made me want to...kiss her. Slowly and passionately, swiftly and smoothly, any way really. And so that's what I decided to do. I slipped my eyes shut and dipped my face down to meet hers, for once in my life, I wanted to take things slow. "Hey, where'd your fedora go?" My lips were about to press against hers when her voice rang out into the silence of my room. Shit.

____________________________________________

Third Person POV

Madi peered up at the now fedoraless man. Both were confused, one was horrified, the other cheerful. "Is that the surprise, a new fedora?" She asked excitedly. Offender looked down at the girl in shock. How had she woken up? They were still surrounded by the roses! Madi slipped out from underneath him and jumped up and down on the bed excitedly. "New fedora! New fedora! New fedora!"

While she chanted, Offender sat on the side of the bed in confusion, not so much because of the roses but because if his own actions. Why the hell was he about to kiss her?! It was the perfect chance, and he blew it. What was wrong with him? "Hey, can I have a piggy back ride?" The girl asked as she stopped bouncing.

"No, you absolutely can not have a piggy back ride." He said, standing up from the bed. "Ok." She said sadly. A few seconds later though, she jumped onto his back. "Wha-What the hell are ya doing?!" He yells, frantically trying to get the petite girl off his back. "Weeeeee!" She giggled and she held on for dear life. And thus time caught up to itself.

"Get off me!" He exclaimed running around the room. "No!" She said defiantly...actually, almost coyly. He stopped at her tone of voice. "Huh? Did you just-" Suddenly, the ring of the doorbell could be heard throughout the house. "Visitors!" Madi yells, back to her normal tone before jumping off of Offender and bolting out the door. Offfenderr stood there in confusion. "....What the hell just happened?"

____________________________________________

A girls scream could be heard throughout the household, causing the residents of said household to scurry down to the first floor to see what was amiss. However, some residents,(cough cough, EJ) were previously in the middle of something, like say a shower, so they came down in only a towel wrapped around the waist. "What's going on?! What's wrong?!" Everyone yells at once, seeing that Madi was the owner of the scream.

"Cupcake! Cake!" She yells before glomping two strangers. "Madi!" They both yell and hug her back. The others look around at each other in confusion. Jeff, however, was confused for an entirely different reason. "Dude, you shower with you're mask on?" EJ smacks him upside the head. "Shut up dumb ass." Madi lets go of the two newcomers and turns to the others.

"Guys, these are my two best friends, Cupcake and Cake." The two wave and smile. " Hiya! I like murder, and cake-" "Why thank y-" "Not you dumbass. Anyways, I also like murder, blood, murder, did I say murder?" Said Cupcake with a smile. "Hey, its like mine and your relationship EJ!" Said Jeff. "We dont have a relationship dumbass." Jeff grins. "Exactly! You just proved my point!" EJ sighs and mutters something under his breath.

"So, what does EJ stand for?" Asked Cake curiously. "It stands for Eyeless Ja-" Jeff was then cut off. "No! Shut up, dont say that name!" Cake nods. "Eyeless Ja huh? Thats nice, reminds me of Jaba the Hu-OW! Shit, was was that for Cupcake?!" Cupcake lowers her fist to her side and rolls her eyes. "Dumbass, its Eyeless Jack." Everybody stays silent, waiting for EJ to blow up, but he doesn't. "Aren't you gonna blow u-OI! You're blushing! You're actually blushing!"

It was true, EJ was a blushing mess. He quickly looked away from every one and started up the stairs. "Im not blushing! Screw you!" "With pleasure!" Yelled Cupcake, making EJ rush up the rest of the stairs. Cake cleared his throat and smiled. "Anyways, I'm Cake. I'm like a big brother to Madi!" Jeff narrowed his eyes at Cake and walked forward. "Big brother eh? This is either the start of a war or an alliance." Cake too walked forward and the two started to circle each other. "Well, I could use some inside information about this place, you know, for the safety of Madi."

They stop circling each other and grin, taking each others hands and shaking them. "An alliance it is!" Jeff exclaims. "You'll share a room with me! And Cupcake was it? You can sleep-" Cupcake immediately wraps herself around Madi, literally. "I'm sharing a room with Madi, that's final." Cake and Jeff shiver in fear. "O-Ok, whatever you want." Jeff says before dashing up the stairs with Cake. Cupcake smiles and turns to Madi. "So, where's our room?!"

____________________________________________
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hi guys! Thank you so much for read and voting on this story! Because I went so long without an update, I decided to do two chapters in one day. And I'm going to hold a little contest. Message me your very own creepypasta, and whichever one I like the best, will be in the story! Here's what you have to send me.
Creepypastas Name:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Appearance:
Which Creepypasta you want he/she to be paired up with, if any:

I hope I get a lot of entries! Love you all!

- MadiHatter