Chapter 5- Where Have You Ben All My Life?

Third Person POV

"Um, Ben? Where have you been?" Asked Masky. Jeff and Cake started to giggle but were soon shut up by a smack to their heads. "Shut up, it wasn't funny." EJ and Cupcake say simultaneously. They both look at each other before EJ turns away, crossing his arms. "Ha! I win." Cupcake exclaims, voice filled with self satisfaction.

"Win what? The hell are you talking about?" EJ asked confused. "You looked away first." EJ let out an exasperated sigh. "You're no better than Jeff, I swear." Cupcake smirks and bumps his shoulder. "Aw, you know you love me Jack." He clicks his tongue in annoyance, ending the conversation. "So anyways, back to the original conversation, where were you Ben?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, you've been gone for 2 weeks straight and you usually never leave your room." Masky stated. "I was out." Ben stated with a shrug. "Don't be a shit head Ben." EJ huffed. "I'm not, geez does everyone want in on my personal life? For Christ's sake I'll just give you my unlocked pink fluffy diary now." Ben says, his voice dripping with sarcasm, his specialty.

"Just because I'm the youngest all of you think you have some power over me." Hoodie rubs the young boy's head with a grin. "Oh, silly boy, you think we don't have power over you. That's hilarious!" Ben jerks away from Hoodie and gives him a sneer before Jeff intervenes. "Well Ben, you sure missed a lot! As you can see we got a few newcomers in our midst!" He says, gesturing to Cake and Cupcake with a flourish.

"They look dumb. What's with the ears and tails you wannabe nekos?" In a flash, Cupcake was charging at Ben while EJ held her by the waist. "What did you say you little preteen punk?! We're kitsunes for your information! Completely different from nekos!" Cake walks in between Cupcake and Ben with a calm look on his face.

"Now now Cupcake, he might not understand. I'm sure we could talk about it over some delightful slices of cake I-" "I hate sweets." Ben interjected. There was a pause and then Cake was being held back by Jeff. "You ungrateful little brat! You'll have hell to pay when I get free!" All the ruckus had echoed through the whole house, causing Madi to come from her room in curiosity.

"Oh, Madi! Great you came out here! This is Ben, he's also one of the residents here." Jeff said cheerfully despite holding back a murderous Cake. Madi grins and holds out her hand to the boy. "Hi! My names Madi, it's nice to meet'cha!" Ben looked her up and down, sizing her up. "You like video games?" He asked warily.

Madi nods. "I love them!" With a quick motion, Ben takes ahold of Madi's hand and stands next to her. "Alright, we're friends." Both Cake and Cupcake let out exclamations of protest. "How come she gets off so easy? Why make fun of us and not her?" Cake asked angrily. Jeff shrugged. "He already decided he wanted her to be his friend before he asked the question. It's a weird thing he does."

Ben crosses his arms and smirks smugly. "Ha! Now you guys can't treat me like a baby anymore." Hoodie tilted his head to the side. "And why is that?" He asked, a smugness coming to surface on his face as well. "Because I'm not the youngest anymore!" Ben said confidently. Everyone looks at him before they all burst out in laughter.

"What, you mean Madi?" Masky  asked between giggles. "Um, yeah. Why are you all laughing?" He asked, his confidence slowly diminishing. "Ben, Madi is like, way older than you dude! She's up here with us!" EJ said with a smirk. Hoodie pat the now dumbfounded Ben on the back. "Nice try buddy. Better luck next time." Ben looked Madi up and down again in shock.

"B-But she has the body of a little kid!" Cupcake laughs. "Don't let her baggy clothes fool you. She actually has a nice body under there. Everyone turns toward Cupcake like she just spouted some random gibberish. "What? You've never seen her in a swimsuit before?" Cupcake blinked, looking around at them all before shrugging.

"Well then, we definitely need to go swimming, and soon. Madi in a swimsuit is a sight you don't want to miss." Madi perked up and bounced on her toes excitedly. "Swimming?! I want to go swimming!" She exclaimed excitedly. "We have an indoor pool in the house." Masky stated. "We then what are we waiting for? Let's gather up everyone else and go swimming!" Exclaimed Jeff with a cheer of excitement to follow.

________________________________

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! The reason I took such a break from this story is because I thought it sucked. But apparently, you all as well as my friends think otherwise. So, with all of your comments and my friends practically begging me to continue, I decided I shall. So, I shall pick up where I left off and hopefully you all will enjoy. Again, thank you for reading and don't forget to vote/comment!

Offender: Oi, what the hell is this?! I wasn't in this chapter at all! Aren't I supposed to be like the main character?

Me: Oh hush your mouth, I'm still trying to develop your character. You should be lucky I made you the main love interest of this story at all. I could still change it to LJ.

Offender: Alright alright, I'm sorry.

Me: That's better ☺️