Chapter 6 - Dive In

Offender's POV

So, we're going swimming. I'm going to have to really thank the person who came up with this idea. Like, I could kiss them right now! Well, unless it's Jeff, that would be gross. Ah, Madi in a swimsuit. Now that's a spectacle I would pay to see. Sure my usual body type preference is a little um...bigger and more mature than she is. But she looks like she'd be very cute in a hot kind of way. I wonder what kind of swim suit she has. She looked like she would look cute in a one piece or one with lots of ruffles. Either way, I can't wait.

________________________________

Third Person POV

Madi didn't have a swimsuit. In fact, she didn't really have much of anything than a couple of the same outfit and some pjs. Good thing Cupcake practically packed a whole superstore everywhere she went. "Oh I have the perfect one for you!" She exclaimed, rummaging through the closet before coming out with the swimsuit. It was a white bikini with multicolored polka dots all over it. "You'll look so cute in this! Oh, and I'll put your hair up in a high ponytail." Madi grinned excitedly.

"Thanks Cupcake! This is going to be so much fun!" About an hour later the girls joined everyone else down stairs wearing loose dresses over their swimsuits. "Took you both long enough! What the heck were you two doing up there?" Jeff asked exasperated. "Getting ready...duh." Cupcake said rolling her eyes. "Whatever, let's just go already." EJ sighed. Madi looked around at all the familiar faces and bounced in excitement. Masky was standing next to Hoodie who had his hand firmly on Ben's shoulder so he couldn't get away.

EJ, Jeff, Cake, and Cupcake started on their way with Offender walking close behind with his hands in his pockets. But there was a face that was not among them, causing Madi to stop in her tracks. "Hey, you all go on ahead! I have to do something really quick." She said before bounding up the stairs leaving everyone in confusion. But, with a collective shrug, they all head to the pool. Only Offender remained, watching her with a puzzled look before he too went on his way.

Madi arrives at the door and knocks gently. "Come in!" A voice says from inside. Madi opens the door and greets LJ with a grin. "Madi, what a pleasant surprise! What are you doing here?" LJ asked with a mixture of joy and confusion. "We're all going swimming and I was wondering if you wanted to join us." LJ looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "Oh, um...I would love to. But I don't think the others would like that." Madi tilts her head with a frown. "Why would you think that?" She asked as LJ avoided her gaze.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but they don't really like me that much. I guess I'm just too creepy of a Creepypasta." He shrugged, chuckling. Madi shook her head and belonged for him, taking his hands into hers and looking into his eyes. "I don't think you're creepy. You're really nice and cool!" LJ looks into her eyes with his now widened ones. A deep blush crawled it's way up his neck and to his face and ears. "Uh..um...thanks." He said, his voice laced with embarrassment. "But I would feel more comfortable up here." Madi nodded.

"Okie doke. If you Chang your mind, we'll be down there!" She said before letting his hands go and walking to his door. "Wait! Madi?" LJ exclaimed when she got to the door. "I uh, like your dress." Madi looks down and twirls with a grin. "Thanks LJ!" She says before living for the pool. LJ rubs his face with a sigh. "She's going to be the death of me."

Madi finds her way to the pool and sees everyone is already settled in. Everyone was in the pool having a good time minus Ben, LJ and Offender who were sitting on some chairs watching everyone else. "Madi! Come on in, the water's great!" Cupcake yells through all the splashing and yelling. "Yeah, come on Madi!" Jeff yelled followed by everyone else yelling at her to dive in. Madi grinned. "Alright, hold on!" She said before taking off her dress to reveal her swimsuit, and the body under it. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the girl in front of them in shock. "See, I told you guys." Cupcake said smugly.

________________________________

Offender POV

What the actual hell?! Where the hell did that body come from?! That was no child's body that was eluded to with her small stature and childlike personality. God, this is getting a lot harder for me to control myself. And that ponytail isn't making anything better. I run my hand through my hair and sigh. God, the things this girl does to me. I was too lost in my own thoughts to even notice her standing in front of me.

"Offender? Aren't you going to swim with us?" I look up to see a soaking wet Madi bending over me. Water droplets dances and fell off of her skin and hair making me look away. I couldn't take it anymore. In a flash I had her wrist in my hand and was pulling her behind me. "Oh, where are we going?" Madi asked lightheartedly. I didn't answer her, instead I found the nearest room and pulled us both inside quickly trapping her against the door.

"You drive me insane! You know that?" I said through breaths. "Huh? What do you mean?" Madi asked, tilting her head to the side. I chuckle under my breath and look up at her. "I swear you do this on purpose. No one can be this oblivious." I bring my hands down and place them on her hips, pulling her into me. "So god damn it I'm going to kiss you and you're going to let me." I growled in frustration. No woman has ever made me more frustrated then her.

At this point, I don't care about sex. I just want to release some of this pent up frustration. I don't even care if she lets me. All of a sudden, I felt slender arms wrap around my neck. I get out of my head and look down to see Madi's face. She looked up at me with a coy smirk on her face. "With pleasure." She said in a husky voice. What the hell? What the hell?! Before I could say anything someone burst open the door making me let go of Madi and fall flat on my back.

"There you guys are! Come on Madi, everyone's still in the pool!" Cupcake said from her spot in the doorway. Madi saluted her with a cute grin and bounded out of the room. Cupcake looked back at me with a serious face. "Don't go near Madi, got it?" She said eyeing me. "Relax, I'm not trying to hurt her." I say standing up and rubbing the back of my neck. "It's not her I'm worried about." She said in a low voice and with that, she left me in the room staring after her. What the hell is going on?

________________________________

Thank you all for reading Chapter 6! I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment. Hopefully Offender will be happy being included this time. Thank you again and I'll see ya next time!

P.S. The picture is of Madi's swimsuit and her body type.