Destiny vs Motivation plus special chapter 2 "Date!?"

Start from the beginning

(Author: Don't judge me! Metal Gear Rising. Also Mike just came in with that, but the hair is black minus the katana part on his right hand)

Everyone in the class including Glynda just got shock stares at you. Pyrrha looks at you as she can't see your face due to the helmet your wearing. Pyrrha steps back from the intimidation.

Mike: Oh come on! this armor ain't that scary... right?

Student 1: What with that armor!!?? that doesn't look anything like Atlas tech!

Student 3: No kidding! plus he's team GAMER leader!

Student 6: Thee team leader GAMER!! holy Oum! those rumors have to be true then!

Weiss: I haven't seen any armor like.... you know I'm feeling deja vu already again. Plus... its Ruby's boyfriend. *sigh* 

Blake: Like the color also the vibe it gives off. (mind) Why do I hate the armor so much? its does look like a dog, but Mike is a Wolf faunus.

Yang: That's some sweet gear!!

Lily(mind): OR! that's some sweet METAL gear.

Jaune: His armor.. his katana he looks like a..

Nora: OH MY OUM!!! REN!! MIKE IS A CYBORG NINJA!!!! AND HIS OUR FRIEND REN!!! Nora said as she was yelling and shaking Ren around. Also Ren looks like he needs help.

Neo: That's our leader and my boss for ya!

Amber: I could say Mike looks like a bad ass huntsmen.

Lily(mind): Ozpin is going to kill Mike for teaching Amber how to be a yankee.

Ruby: ....(mind)..He's my boyfriend.... my hot boyfriend.. Ruby fell down in her chair as she has a nose bleed.

As you make your way at the battle arena and once you got there Pyrrha looks at you and you look at her. 

Mike: You get three questions and I answer.

Pyrrha: Are you going to be a different person when we fight?

Mike: Yes, because well we need to fight different people right with different personalities.

Pyrrha: Will you go full power?

Mike: No, but you'll deal with my second form. 

Prryha: Finally.. what's with the second katana.

Now everyone notice that Pyrrha is right! Mike brought in a second katana to the field of battle. The other katana was on top of the Yamato unlike the Yamato sheath that's blue. The other katana sheath is black.

Mike: Well I needed to improve my skills so I wanted to try something new. My Yamato needs some rnr if you know what I mean.

Glynda comes into the arena and said 

Gynda: If you have your last remarks of each other then say them now because the match will begin.

You got ready and about to show your new blade until.

Pyrrha: Do you believe in Destiny Mike?

Mike(smirks): No, because I don't let some short of god decide my fate. I decide weather to die like a dog or fight like the person I am today. NOW! show me your motivation Pyrrha! (mind) I know that sounds rude, but that's me also that means you too Celestial Entities.. no offense UniversalWatcher.

Pyrrha: Fine! show me what you got then Mike!

Destiny vs Motivation