The Blood Wolf

*The Blood Wolf aka Avery original wolf form*

It is said that once every thousand years a wolf will be the Blood wolf. The Blood Wolf has special powers they say her powers are blessed by Demons and their is no good in her. The powers are shapeshift into anything, change to color of her wolf fur, change color of hair, change color of eyes, fly, run as fast as lighting, heal faster than anything in the supernateral world, and can control the elements, well the only things known. The Blood Wolf isn't called that because of the color in the Blood Wolf is black with wings well it original form. They call it The Blood Wolf for one reason and one reason only they believe The Blood Wolf is suppose to end the supernateral race. Also kill innocent humans. The Blood Wolf is Black with black feathery wings and razor sharp teeth that is meant to tear fleash and their teeth and even go through bones. The only way you can tell when you see a Blood Wolf in human is by their rainbow eyes. In their real wolf form they have the same rainbow eyes. Everyone supernateral creature fears her they even claims if they even found their mate, they kills him on the spot. But, how wrong they were Blood Wolfs want what everyone wants  they want to find their mate, get marry, have kids, basically have a life. But, their is one girl named Avery that is a Blood Wolf, when she shifted for the first time on her own she decided to keep it a secert that she is a Blood Wolf. When she found her mate she don't want a mate because she thinks he would reject her because of all of the stories about Blood Wolves Oh and did I say she is the pack slave because they think she can't and they abuse her. Would her pack find out the is more powerful then they would ever realize? Would he reject her?